İlkay Gündoğan

Trafalgar

Damn it looks like he'll go for free, atleast we'll get rid of his wages I guess ... :cautious: If it were Vardrid, they'd probably sell him for 20 million...

gregorrin10

I fucking knew it. As soon as he actually had the balls to call out Araujo's mistake and the lack of a killer instinct of our senior pussies, I knew they were gonna force him out. The one serial winner, who knows what it takes and doesn't take bullshit from anyone, will now be gone. And we're left with pussies and losers, who are content and totally comfortable in losing year after year, as long as they get their fat paychecks and keep playing (MATS, Lewa De Jong) and Spanish losers who have no business to play for Cadiz, much less Barca (Garcia, Ferran...)

Meanwhile we're not only getting rid of Gundogan, but other players who could maybe start to change this loser and comfortable mentality at our club (Faye, Roque). Prime example of this being getting rid of Faye and Roque instead of Garcia and Ferran.

Masetro10

I mean low key if you take emotion out of it. We have Olmo now who is like 26 who is going to be the #10. We are 100% going to play him there after spending 60m. Olmo while not as good as Gundo on offense but he is going to be better for the team as a dynamic player who can actually move around. Olmo is also good on offense anyways.

All these old guys must go. I am a Gundo fan. He was also the best Barca player last season. But he is like 34 now.

Next up will be Lewa after this season. So get ready. Then Ter Statue.

BJJ

I'm surprised players come here. We don't treat them well and try to get rid of them in sneaky ways.
Also any player who rocks the boat is frowned upon. Gundo clearly called out the players after the Madrid and PSG losses and found out that alot of them are sulky bitches.
Too often, this club only looks at technical ability and overlooks other attributes like winning mentality.
It's the reason why we got dumped out of the Europa League TWICE.

Masetro10

I'm surprised players come here. We don't treat them well and try to get rid of them in sneaky ways.
Also any player who rocks the boat is frowned upon. Gundo clearly called out the players after the Madrid and PSG losses and found out that alot of them are sulky bitches.
Too often, this club only looks at technical ability and overlooks other attributes like winning mentality.
It's the reason why we got dumped out of the Europa League TWICE.
This is why we get behind Hansi who so far seems to be a real professional coach instead of these Nepo former player hires.

Home of Barca Fans