İlkay Gündoğan

Maradona37

Gundogan wasn't that great last season. I don't know what games you've seen, but his workrate in midfield matched his age.
That was my point too. It's hardly like Gundogan and Barca were fantastic in Gundogan's season there anyway. It's not like signing Olmo is destroying a winning formula.

Gazzznigga

Given what Gundongan supplied on/off the field last season and 100% availability vs a player younger but 50% available and a much higher TCO, it is a no brainer what a rational and prudent person will go for especially when you are financially delinquent....

...but we know not all are rational and prudent. Natural. It is accepted

Maradona37

Is this guy still going on with his lies? Give it up.

You're on ignore now so won't be reading any more of your diatribes. I will read your political views and views on race though as I agree with those. But in football terms you're trolling.

Gazzznigga

Is this guy still going on with his lies? Give it up.

You're on ignore now so won't be reading any more of your diatribes. I will read your political views and views on race though as I agree with those. But in football terms you're trolling.
Nonsense!! Get lost kid!!! What's the lie there that Gundongan was one of the few positives of last season?

You think I came here for validation or accpetance by anyone? What an infantile level of reasoning.
Lol!!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans