İlkay Gündoğan

raskolnikov

Its definitely worth the risk due to the fee which should be around 20m.
I think we all prefer him over 100m Pogba, 70m Ramsey or chasing shadows again with psg for Veratti.

hamidyk

Gundogan+Kovačić (both 70M maximum fee+both 10M salary) over Pogba (80M minimum fee + 12M salary) any day

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't know why but I wouldn't be surprised if the board was actually targetting both Gundo and Pogba at the same time, as one big summer signing...

gregorrin10

Its definitely worth the risk due to the fee which should be around 20m.
I think we all prefer him over 100m Pogba, 70m Ramsey or chasing shadows again with psg for Veratti.

Exactly! The best and most efficent choice. And he's more than enough, because we simply must promote Samper, especially if the B team does get relegated. While Rafinha and Sergi Roberto deserve at least another season, i really like especially Roberto being rotation for Busquets, and Samper can be played rather on Xavi role then.

Exact right mixture of experience and 'immediate class' in Busquets, Rakitič, Iniesta and Gundogan, while youngsters Roberto (for Busquets), Rafinha, Samper (for CM) press from behind, they all got the potential to eventually succeed fully at Barca.

Don't need another 'Thiago Silva' in chasing Verratti, his future is at PSG, at least the immediate one. Ramsey is just a joke, he's only mentioned because of half a good season, plus he's even more injury prone than Gundogan, and now when injuries started to attack him again, he's not showing anything special, much less enough even to be linked with us, esspecially for the prices mentioned. While Pogba is world class for sure, and he might turn out to be perfect for Lucho's new, more direct way of playing, but the price is simply too high right now, i would be on board for 50,60 max. but not 80 or even 100, which i suspect will be the actual figure any club will have to pay for him in the end in this bidding war. While from my standpoint Kovačič simply isn't needed, or did you people forgot that we already got practically the same type of player (and nationality) in Halilovič. Samper-Halilovič to be the next Xaviesta hopefully.:lucho:

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

I don't know why but I wouldn't be surprised if the board was actually targetting both Gundo and Pogba at the same time, as one big summer signing...

There's no reason to be surprised because this is actually what is going on. Braida will definitely sign a big player from Italy and I can only see Pogba coming.

Jombi

That's what I fear as well. "Big names" like Pogba being more important than quality and what will fit our system.

I dread to see Pogba being signed for 120m euros.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

There's no reason to be surprised because this is actually what is going on. Braida will definitely sign a big player from Italy and I can only see Pogba coming.

I hope they wait till after the elections, I prefer Monchi from Sevilla becoming our new td, new board new vision, new signings/sales.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So we went from "Barca never heard about Gundogan", "Gundogan to United a done deal", to "Gundogan has a pre-deal with Barca" in a couple of weeks:thinking:. In the end he'll probably join Bayern:mou:

Home of Barca Fans