İlkay Gündoğan

xXKonan

I missed the game, but very glad to hear he did well. Any more news linking him to Barca since yesterday?
Nope But I do find it interesting MD said Gundogan accepted Barcelona's offer and even Passed his Medical. And follow up with the rumors of him being in Barcelona not to long ago makes me Believe theirs quite a bit of Truth to this rumor.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
img_cordula_20150524-190843_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_gundogan-kI4E-U20218923924wbG-652x492@MundoDeportivo-Web.png

Ovid

Oh god NO!, has been mediocre since his injury, i don't see the fascination with this signing, and for what 35 million! Zubizarretta will have more last laughs coming his way :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It surely won't be 35 mil. as his contract is expiring in a year.
But I do agree re. his form since getting back from injury.

Ovid

I don't know if we need another case of Vermaelen in our hands, he was a really good player Pre-injury, but Back injuries are not math and science, such as the case with foot injuries, they can alter your career negatively!

hope the management takes the wise root, and place our eggs on some safer options, Pjanic is my pick

However if Pogba expresses interest in coming along, he adds a totally different dimension, might well be the replacement for Iniesta on the long run, NOT Xavi

Ovid

Thanks but i prefer watching him actually play and he hasn't been mediocre. Sure, he's not back to his pre injury form yet, but he's been good and improving.

I swear to god this squawka thing is ruining football for me.

:D, i see your point, but you can't deny the rise of the machines, they do get some things right.

But regardless, i also have discussed his performance with a fellow Dortmund fan, in which he confirmed his dip in performance as well,

Anyhow the issue is beyond stats, 35 million, is not reasonable for a player who just came off a back injury, and i feel as though Raktitic has stepped up in the Xavi Position, who we truly need a cover for, is Iniesta and Gundogen, is just not it, specially when you take the current and future approach with regards to direct possession football...

Home of Barca Fans