İlkay Gündoğan

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's much closer to Xavi than Iniesta in terms of playing style?
To me he looks like much better option then overrated Pogba.

Yes, he's much closer to Xavi in playing style.

Hope we get Gundogan + Kovacic.

dakt

Yes, he's much closer to Xavi in playing style.

Hope we get Gundogan + Kovacic.

Yes, it's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him play and also, Mateo is very similar to Iniesta.
And how can any player be worth more than these two artist? Wow, would be a dream to see both of them here.
Oh God...board ff, just od it!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What on earth is RevierSport and how reliable are they?

Just saw Obama is following their twitter account.

index.php

IamGundogan

According to sport bild bayern and dortmund have held talks about a possible swap Hojbjerg (+fee) for Gundogan.

They also say he really wants to join Barca in 2016, but no medical has taken place yet.

B

Batman

it's really crazy that so many here thinks Gundogan is what we are looking for. Do you know what a spinal injury can do to a player whose main asset was his movement and mobility?

This season he had just few good games the whole season. He can no longer be as explosive and run forward with the ball as he used to be back in 2013. The injury made him shadow of what he used to be and only solution is to change his role to deep lying midfielder or regista like Xabi Alonso or in Barca system the role of Busquets "pass before the pass" of creating chances. Now why we need Gundogan if we have Busquets, Masch and coming soon Samper as of creative DM or regista?

G

Gasgas

it's really crazy that so many here thinks Gundogan is what we are looking for. Do you know what a spinal injury can do to a player whose main asset was his movement and mobility?

This season he had just few good games the whole season. He can no longer be as explosive and run forward with the ball as he used to be back in 2013. The injury made him shadow of what he used to be and only solution is to change his role to deep lying midfielder or regista like Xabi Alonso or in Barca system the role of Busquets "pass before the pass" of creating chances. Now why we need Gundogan if we have Busquets, Masch and coming soon Samper as of creative DM or regista?
What if the doctors tell you he has been completely healed.
And he has had good performances this season and he has always played a little deeper, he still plays the same role

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Maybe not having the same good BVB around him was also a factor in his poor performances. You can only pass the ball to someone if they are there to receive it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Once the elections are over, we'll learn more but I remain skeptical about Ilkay and precisely for the reasons you mentioned...There is no longterm surgical cure for the sort of radicular pain he experienced although he clearly has benefited from a reduction in the symptoms so that he can at least return to play...I'm sure anyone who is interested in his services would need to conduct extensive testing before taking a gamble on the player...And a gamble he'd be

Home of Barca Fans