İlkay Gündoğan

khaled_a_d

What if the doctors tell you he has been completely healed.
And he has had good performances this season and he has always played a little deeper, he still plays the same role

Healing is one thing ,retaining your athleticism is another
And he is nowhere near the player he was ,most BVB fans agree on that and many of those I know actually doesn't mind see him leaving as they don't have the same believe in him prior to injury

Maybe not having the same good BVB around him was also a factor in his poor performances. You can only pass the ball to someone if they are there to receive it.

His effort and movement could have been better ,and it isn't like BVB totally lack talent either

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
And he is nowhere near the player he was ,most BVB fans agree on that and many of those I know actually doesn't mind see him leaving as they don't have the same believe in him prior to injury

His effort and movement could have been better ,and it isn't like BVB totally lack talent either

They did lack a proper mobile striker since Lewa left

G

Gasgas

StarLord

url

So let me get this straight:

1) We are going for a player that has had a massively serious injury that left him out for more than an entire season.

2) Has not recovered his form since coming back as even his most ardent fans can testify.

3) A professional 23 year old player at the very top level that gets fat (and as we can see, properly fat to boot) when out of action. Even when you can't exercise, you can always mind your diet and not get fat, anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong.

Very simple conclusion from all this: Avoid, unless Dortmund are willing to pay us to take him off their books.

B

Batman

What if the doctors tell you he has been completely healed.
And he has had good performances this season and he has always played a little deeper, he still plays the same role

I never said he can't play or he is still recovering but the nature of the injury effected his biggest merit. Like I said, he can play in a different role, to operate in front of the back four because he lack the mobility he used to have before the injury. Him having a poor season due to his inability to do what he used to do before.

khaled_a_d

I am not sure what is this video supposed to mean? He is playing like 30 years old(even if he look like solid 3o years old) ,nvm it is one game performance and it shows what has been said b4 ,his role in offense is very similar to Busquets which isn't what we need to fill the Iniesta role in starting line up
Oh,and 1 more thing .Bundesliga has the best schedule between all leagues .starts early with 4 weeks less than other major leagues and no home&away cup format .we have seen how players like Kroos suffer from that change in schedule later in the season

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I never said he can't play or he is still recovering but the nature of the injury effected his biggest merit. Like I said, he can play in a different role, to operate in front of the back four because he lack the mobility he used to have before the injury. Him having a poor season due to his inability to do what he used to do before.

Come on Batman. Especially you should know that you can come back stronger than ever after a back injury.

G

Gasgas

So let me get this straight:

1) We are going for a player that has had a massively serious injury that left him out for more than an entire season.

2) Has not recovered his form since coming back as even his most ardent fans can testify.

3) A professional 23 year old player at the very top level that gets fat (and as we can see, properly fat to boot) when out of action. Even when you can't exercise, you can always mind your diet and not get fat, anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong.

Very simple conclusion from all this: Avoid, unless Dortmund are willing to pay us to take him off their books.

:facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans