İlkay Gündoğan

Jombi

Since we cant sign anyone this summer, we will find out. Maybe one option could be Busquets in Xavi's position and Roberto as DM. One thing is for sure, even with Rakitic injury free this season, Xavi still played about 2000 minutes, so we should expect someone else to at least play 2000 minutes in Rakitic's position next season.

BBZ8800

Gundogan says that he still hasn't decided about his future.

Roberto and rafinha will step up hopefully.

Roberto will step in surely.
Rafinha is already playing a lot.

What if Rakitic needs to rest or gets injured? Playing with Rafinha and Iniesta at the same time is a risk. Same with playing with Samper.

Also, about minutes, we don't need a player who will play 2000 minutes like Xavi, because we will 99% buy someone in January.

So, we need someone to fill only 800-1000 Minutes till January.
Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Roberto, Busi, Masch as a Dmf.
Samper will get some minutes in cup surely.

So, it is not that risky, even with injuries, as long as we get someone in January who will play in final Months of the Season.
Even now (without Xavi), we have 5-7 players for 3 positions.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
CGcRDbhXIAIv7oF.jpg

:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I believe Bild states anybody willing to put down 25m can take him? If we do end up getting Gundogan, I hope the fee is exactly 25m. Don't want to pay more than that for him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we do get him I hope he joins immediately. He can start from January, if he shows some promise we can sign young midfielder and be done with it. But if not we will have to sign pogba or verratti. Second one is unlikely, maybe we should look into thiago and isco too for 2016 signing and need to keep an eye on kovacic too. Next season our midfield is pretty thin, one injury can send us to crisis.

Jombi

Thiago and Isco obviously aint joining us. That's a non-starter. Even Verratti is more likely and that wont happen either.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[tw]605655755862249472[/tw]

Edit: He hasn't actually confirmed what clubs he is negotiating with.

Last edited:
Did he demand a too high salary?

Man Utd it is then I guess. :troll:

Btw, I've not seen you on the forum a lot lately.

Yes. His wage demands were exorbitant. And I guess Bayern did not want to pay that for a player that showed class 2 years ago but not since. Sammer and Reschke wanted him - but Pep and Rummenigge weren't so keen on him, BILD tells.

I think that 25 millions are too high. He has a year contract left. Kroos went for 30 millions last season in a similar situation - fully fit, after a World Cup win in which he showed his value and two good seasons.

Jombi

25m is a ridiculous fee for him considering the circumstances. 15m max. Kovacic is linked for 20m and he has a long contract with Inter. It puts the price of 25m for Gundogan with 6 months left into perspective. Pure madness.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
25m is a ridiculous fee for him considering the circumstances. 15m max. Kovacic is linked for 20m and he has a long contract with Inter. It puts the price of 25m for Gundogan with 6 months left into perspective. Pure madness.

Nah bro, Kovacic is closer to 35 than 20 M.

Home of Barca Fans