İlkay Gündoğan

Drexl

I liked him a lot, he was almost like Xavi's copy. But after such a terrible injury, I'm scared he might have a relapse.

BenRobbins

Gundogan and Hummels have been the worst players on the pitch today in the german cup final. It isn't fair to judge players on one off games but it is starting to happen everygame...

Hummels especially is awful. Glad he won't be coming to manchester in the summer.

Jombi

Gundogan and Hummels have been the worst players on the pitch today in the german cup final. It isn't fair to judge players on one off games but it is starting to happen everygame...

Hummels especially is awful. Glad he won't be coming to manchester in the summer.

Hummels isnt awful, lol. He didnt have a good game today, but he is the reason why Dortmund managed to beat Bayern in the semis in the first place.

khaled_a_d

I am not sure about that ,Reus was seriously off form today ,at least in the 1st half

Sterlingfan2000

I am not sure about that ,Reus was seriously off form today ,at least in the 1st half

He came back from a injury again. This guy gets injured too many times.

And Gundogan is finished, his back problems have affected his speed. First it was even told he wont be able to play football again

Morten

My head is shaking in disgust, if this is true.

But I can see it happening, why go to Spain or England when you could join a prestigious club like Bayern in your own country?

However, I don't see why Bayern needs him or how Guardiola is going to use him, since Bayern doesn't really have a CAM under Guardiola's system.

They dont need him, just as they didnt need Lewa or Gøtze, but they do it to weaken every potential rival in Bayernliga.

BenRobbins

Yes i agree but when players like hummels are putting in tragic performances like that week in week out for a whole year then it starts to look really bad and then the teams performances cannot be blamed. Liverpool are awful atm, look at Coutinho still shining, same with Kane at Spurs. Just 2 examples.

Home of Barca Fans