İlkay Gündoğan

George_Costanza

Your knowledge is outdated. Tuchel based his style of play at Dortmund on the same system Guardiola has used since his days at Barcelona. They are no longer as one-dimensional in their approach, as they were under Klopp.

and they are playing with Tuchel for how long dude? And during this few months did Gundogan stand out as the best MF in Europe or even close? Exactly, people have no base for this Gundogan fetish. Actually you guys are outdated, froze in time and think it's still 2013!

Silas

and they are playing with Tuchel for how long dude? And during this few months did Gundogan stand out as the best MF in Europe or even close?

I never said anything about Gundogan. Although if you asked about my opinion on him, I would say that he was very good for Dortmund and NT.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

I never said anything about Gundogan. Although if you asked about my opinion on him, I would say that he was very good for Dortmund and NT.

Dude, we were talking about Gundogan and you came in the middle and just picked a sentence and started another argument. Nothing else to do in your spare time?

George_Costanza

Yes, he did. Although someone who bases a player's abilities on how many people talk about him on reddit probably wouldn't know.

Go back and question the person who said something about reddit and player's popularity and it wasn't me. When you get older it's easy to mix up between posts, I don't blame you, I did it few times myself but now I'm more careful!

Silas

Dude, we were talking about Gundogan and you came in the middle and just picked a sentence and started another argument. Nothing else to do in your spare time?

Well, it would be a mistake to evaluate Gundogan's current form and skill set based on how they played before, so I just corrected your false statement. And don't you worry about my spare time.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans