İlkay Gündoğan

JamDav1982

According to a report from Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona has reached an initial verbal agreement with Borussia Dortmund for the signing of midfielder Ilkay Gundogan this winter, with he total investment to around €38 million.

I swear this same story has come up the past three seasons.

If he is fit then Barca need him. There is a real problem starting to come from the midfield area and contolling game.

Probably wouldnt have this Barca midfield as one of the top 5 in europe. Neither Iniesta or Raki are world class.

Cule4life

The Culest
According to a report from Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona has reached an initial verbal agreement with Borussia Dortmund for the signing of midfielder Ilkay Gundogan this winter, with he total investment to around €38 million.

Must.... not..... get..... hopes...up

I'm this close to going into full fanboy mode and posting everything related to GundoGOAT in the hopes we sign him.

George_Costanza

How come I never hear anything positive nor negative about Gundogan anywhere but this thread. No other teams fans talking about him really since early 2014 but for some reason this thread is alive lol. If you google his name, the only thing will come up is his back injury and some transfer rumors to Liverpool.

Are we being trolled here or am I missing something?

How come I never hear anything positive nor negative about Gundogan anywhere but this thread. No other teams fans talking about him really since early 2014 but for some reason this thread is alive lol. If you google his name, the only thing will come up is his back injury and some transfer rumors to Liverpool.

It means theres a good player that can go for cheap that only barca really cares about.

mark1nhu

Try Reddit. He is constantly cited there.

And most people there consider him a really great player (me too).

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

no one appreciates the art of passing in the present game like we do. Remember the Maestro was called a player who only did square passes. You shouldn't expect much from people like this.

George_Costanza

It means theres a good player that can go for cheap that only barca really cares about.

Cheap? he demanded €10 million

Try Reddit. He is constantly cited there.

And most people there consider him a really great player (me too).

Reddit? ok I go there if I want to have a laugh

giphy.gif

no one appreciates the art of passing in the present game like we do. Remember the Maestro was called a player who only did square passes. You shouldn't expect much from people like this.

to my knowledge BVB play anti-Guardiola football, a technical counter attack with fast runs forward, not possession football so aren't you exaggerating his passing skills? Also BVB fans don't rate him as high as they did before his injury. Most feedback I got from BVB fans that he is good. Nothing more and nothing less so where is this fetish on this forum comes from I wonder?

DrPepper

to my knowledge BVB play anti-Guardiola football, a technical counter attack with fast runs forward, not possession football so aren't you exaggerating his passing skills? Also BVB fans don't rate him as high as they did before his injury. Most feedback I got from BVB fans that he is good. Nothing more and nothing less so where is this fetish on this forum comes from I wonder?

This is where you go wrong.

Silas

to my knowledge BVB play anti-Guardiola football

Your knowledge is outdated. Tuchel based his style of play at Dortmund on the same system Guardiola has used since his days at Barcelona. They are no longer as one-dimensional in their approach, as they were under Klopp.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans