İlkay Gündoğan

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What is Pogba good at that almost all the top teams seem to want him?

He has the potential to be a superstar and marketable. Especially with the fact that France might be dominating international football in a few years. Pogba is the biggest potential Galactico name for MF.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I'm worried about how he'd work as a starter for us. When Germany faced Ireland he had no impact on the game whatsoever and didn't circulate the ball well at all. He didn't strike me as a playmaker for a possession based team.

Morten

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I'm worried about how he'd work as a starter for us. When Germany faced Ireland he had no impact on the game whatsoever and didn't circulate the ball well at all. He didn't strike me as a playmaker for a possession based team.

Well, Dortmund could play nice possession, but they were hardly a possession team. First and foremost they were/are a counter-attacking team.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well, Dortmund could play nice possession, but they were hardly a possession team. First and foremost they were/are a counter-attacking team.
Hence why I was interested in seeing how he'd do when playing in a team that dominates possession
The whole team did not care for the game and they did not put in much effort. Not just Gündogan who had a bad performance.

There's certainly a point there but even if they were taking it easy he ought to participate more. This is the type of game a distributor would thrive in.

BigBarcaBoy

He has the potential to be a superstar and marketable. Especially with the fact that France might be dominating international football in a few years. Pogba is the biggest potential Galactico name for MF.

don't really see France dominating in the foreseeable future, seem to play as individuals and not a team. Would take gundogan in a heartbeat

Neimax

Would prefer him over Pogba. Great passing game and great technique and won't cost even a third of Pogba's price. The only player i'd prefer over Gündogan would be Verratti, but we all know how difficult it is to get him.

Silas

According to a report from Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona has reached an initial verbal agreement with Borussia Dortmund for the signing of midfielder Ilkay Gundogan this winter, with he total investment to around €38 million.

Home of Barca Fans