İlkay Gündoğan

kozza

Yeah, but at his current level he is fine as a rotational player. Who else is available?

I think we need a fully available and non risky player coz Iniesta.... Gundogan's problem was really serious and no one can guarantee that his back will never make him suffer again, I would rather go for Pogba even if he's much more expensive, but he is a guarantee of success.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think we need a fully available and non risky player coz Iniesta.... Gundogan's problem was really serious and no one can guarantee that his back will never make him suffer again, I would rather go for Pogba even if he's much more expensive, but he is a guarantee of success.

How the hell is Pogba a guarantee of success? He could be the Barca's most expensive flop for all we know. Remember Ibra?

Jombi

Yeah, not to mention all the players from Arsenal who were "experienced and proven at the highest level" that we have bought over the years like Petit, Overmars, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Vermaelen...These so-called "low risk" players burned us badly.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, not to mention all the players from Arsenal who were "experienced and proven at the highest level" that we have bought over the years like Petit, Overmars, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Vermaelen...These so-called "low risk" players burned us badly.

Thou shall not abuse the Verminator. He took upon himself the curse of injury so that we shall remain injury free in the season.

Vegeta

Like Rafinha? He's not that bad, you know...

G

Gasgas

Gundogan fabinho and vietto for january
In the subseuent summer we get a youngish cb to replace mathieu

Co0ter

Yea let's buy some guy in poor form with a beer belly who presently isn't even as good as our poor form Iniesta....instead of buying a kid 3 years younger who has many of Gundogan's qualities and many, many more...someone who we could buy at a bargain price of 30mil at the moment.

Kovacic.

King5Puyi

Yea let's buy some guy in poor form with a beer belly who presently isn't even as good as our poor form Iniesta....instead of buying a kid 3 years younger who has many of Gundogan's qualities and many, many more...someone who we could buy at a bargain price of 30mil at the moment.

Kovacic.

Meh. Not really a bargain so as to speak. That is his market value right now, and if he develops, that is due to us.

DrPepper

Kovacic.

Thanks for your objective input. :facepalm:

Co0ter

He is already developed enought right now. There is no reason why he can't start over Iniesta after the form Iniesta has been in the last few seasons. However, he is 21 and only going to get better.

Gundogan on the other hand hasn't been impressive for years after a bad injury and has been underwhelming since returning from injury this season. And where does he play? Does he bench Rakitic? Hell no. Does he play as LM? No thanks. He isn't going to dribble players and he normally sits back a lot more, playing from deep. That isn't our LM position. It really isn't our RM position either anymore under Lucho honestly. Under Pep in his prime maybe he would be great, not anymore.

Home of Barca Fans