Isco

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What formation would you like to play?

What is posted above is good for now but on the long run, I don't like it.

James Kroos Modric Isco
Ronaldo Benz

I don't want two #10s playing as wingers, I dislike that, especially that they are slow. Bale who is fast and explosive is fit for either flanks but mentally he is not there and tactically he is out of his depth.

Der Kaiser

We dont need him

Yeah we do? Iniesta is getting older, Rafinha is meh, Sergi Roberto is meh, Denis Suarez is too young... Transfermarkt brought up the rumour of Isco getting sold in the summer again, with Barca being interested. Wouldnt mind that at all, question would be where would he stay until we can register him in the winter? Surely he cant be loaned back to Madrid?
But I´d take him in an instant, even for 50m, he´s a special player and I´ve wanted him to play for Barca since his Malaga days.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You underestimate Florentino´s stupidity... the man that spent a billion euros on a team that won 1 Liga in what, 7 years?

It's gonna be 1 La Liga in 6 years and don't talk about billions. Since season 2010-11 which is 5 seasons the amount of money that we used to buy players minus the money that we got from selling players is smaller than Barca's.

dakt

Also had couple of shots on the goal and some great passes. What a future for Spain and the amount of options spain has in the midfield is just crazy.

Home of Barca Fans