Isco

Asylum15

Also had couple of shots on the goal and some great passes. What a future for Spain and the amount of options spain has in the midfield is just crazy.

They don't have the golden era of Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Torres etc anymore though. Will they eventually click with Costa in the team too?

EdmondDantes

He's a joy to watch, to this day I wonder why we didn't even put in a decent bid to sign him. He has no value at Madrid though, when a certain player has carte blanche to be shit all season and still play because the president was dumb enough to pay 3 times his actual worth. Which means Isco or even James to the bench.

Morten

For me he is the closest thing to a new Iniesta, he reminds me alot of him. But he needs to work on his decision making and consistency if he is to reach those heghts. It probably wont happen, but one can always hope :)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
For me he is the closest thing to a new Iniesta, he reminds me alot of him. But he needs to work on his decision making and consistency if he is to reach those heghts. It probably wont happen, but one can always hope :)

He just needs playing time. But here is the thing, when we purchased Isco, Phil Schoene and Ray Hudson (one of them) asked the question "is he he good enough to jockey bale and ronaldo?". I believe the answer is no, but not because he isn't good enough, but because you cannot jockey these two. The closest person to be able to play these two is Modric who has ample experience and he needed Di Maria in his best ever form, it was a joint effort. With Iniesta for Barca, he had Xavi next to him but both wing players for Barca track back, are able to dribble, and play as support players not goal scorers. Isco however has to carry the ball forward and release it to his wide players to set them up for goal, all meanwhile he has defensive duties. He gets lost there, or by the time he gets to the final third, he is tired.

Beast

The Observer
He will probably go.. i feel that
like previous years since Bale .. Perez will be keen to balance the books and Isco deserve more than a sub for James... the later goals and profile makes him a starter.. Isco do all the fancy footwork and game play however James is efficient like hell in terms of game change with his goal
a good offer for 50 Million Euro will see him go elsewhere at least with an option to buyback cause you never know..
Already there upcoming players in his position like Odegaard or even Asensio (although a winger can still play from the center ) needless to say Bale hooked on playing behind the striker as well

all in all logic dictates Isco will ask to leave the club

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Go to Juve for a season or two and then sign for Barca. Sounds like a plan, but we know RM and their anti-Barca clauses.

Home of Barca Fans