Ivan Rakitić

Barcelonista

There is no CM in Enrique's system at the moment. I think Enrique likes midfielders who can attack and defend properly. It has to do something with his playing career. I am pretty sure that he would love to have Arda in his team. Technical,strong,good passer in advanced areas and link-up and knows when to play dirty.

Mido

Rakitic, to me, no matter how often he plays, is Barca's excellent 12th man. We need a great techinician and tactician to replace Xavi ( and tomorrow Iniesta).

G

Gasgas

Rakitic, to me, no matter how often he plays, is Barca's excellent 12th man. We need a great techinician and tactician to replace Xavi ( and tomorrow Iniesta).

We don't need to replace xavi.

F

Flavia

The only man capable of beating Hart tonight
YcY7SL9.png

F

Frejsgodes

Too slow on the ball, doesn't have the techinal qualities, doesn't have Barca midfield IQ, etc etc etc.

He doesn't fit Barca.

Jombi

My God he was world class today. his finish was exquisite

Games against Sociedad and Getafe are a better measure of how good he is. City is cr*p compared to most La Liga teams. We havent dominated any team this season as much as against City over these two legs (the aggregate score could easily have been 10-0).

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Games against Sociedad and Getafe are a better measure of how good he is. City is cr*p compared to most La Liga teams. We havent dominated any team this season as much as against City over these two legs (the aggregate score could easily have been 10-0).

I agree, but he did play well today. Lets not take that away from him

BBZ8800

We are on top of the table.
So, he probably does a decent job in La liga.

Home of Barca Fans