Ivan Rakitić

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
US-Open winner Cilic visited Barcelona. Chance to meet with his compatriot Rakitic

cilic-rakitic-durante-encuentro-ciudad-deportiva-sant-joan-despi-1429450211141.jpg

Kohe321

Great game! I love how quick he is to spot passing windows during one-twos, especially one moment comes to mind where Messi, Alves and Rakitic were playing themselves out at the bottom right, and Alves passed to Rakitic who only had time for a one-touch, and he managed to find Messi with a beautiful weighted lob over a defender to not only keep possession, but to keep the attack going.

His positioning and passing is fantastic. Becoming an ever bigger fan of him! :D

dakt

I don't know if it's just me, but he started scanning field like Xavi, turns his head every second to get awareness. Might be that he got few tips from Maestro. :xavi:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Where was this Rakitic when we were running after Sevilla ! Great performance, he was up he was down, defended well, connected well.. great!

Icarium

Lifestealer
He looked so tired end of the game, now i know why lucho persists on subbing him every match. I would not be surprised if he gets rested for espanyol. Xavi Iniesta and Busi might start.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He looked so tired end of the game, now i know why lucho persists on subbing him every match. I would not be surprised if he gets rested for espanyol. Xavi Iniesta and Busi might start.
Have you seen the workrate this beast puts forward? I'm surprised he doesn't collapse at the end of the matches cause he is literally everywhere when he is on the pitch

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't know if it's just me, but he started scanning field like Xavi, turns his head every second to get awareness. Might be that he got few tips from Maestro. :xavi:

Yeah, he said that in the media that he learns from Xavi everything even how to drive a car:xavi:

dakt

The only thing that he should improve is his forward balls. He had plenty of chances to give make a bit riskier forward passes but instead decided to play safe.

Home of Barca Fans