Ivan Rakitić

BarcaGirl

Pending club's confirmation, Rakitic will be out for 1 month with a torn right calf muscle and will miss the Clasico on 11/21 [tv3]

:( we are cursed

dostoevskij

f... fortunately there is the national break, so its not so many games, because basically we only have Busquets-Sergi Roberto-Iniesta for the next games...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Considering he hasn't been playing that well this season, he could use the rest.

He hasn't been great no, but against teams like RM or Bayern - games that attack a lot - his experience, muscles and defensive qualities are still needed. Roberto is doing good, I will not write him off if he has a bad game against RM - but I would feel more secure with Raki. Time will tell. Anyway, hope it's nothing serious and maybe with the break he will come back more motivated and relaxed and start to play like last season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Official: Rakitic has a small calf muscle tear, he will certainly miss Villarreal game #fcblive

Fingers crossed here that he will only miss that game and rest during the international break.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Official: Rakitic has a small calf muscle tear, he will certainly miss Villarreal game #fcblive

Fingers crossed here that he will only miss that game and rest during the international break.

If it was a tear, I am pretty sure it won't be healed in two weeks.

We will have to play Ineista/Roberto/Busquets then? Maybe through in Masch as a midfielder?

Home of Barca Fans