Ivan Rakitić

Raketa10

Not really, who can play ACM? Both Vidal and Rakitic are better at that than our alternatives unless Coutinho or Griezmann could make that transition and those are massive maybes. Since we have not and not seem likely to have bought someone like Felix or Bruno F or Ndombele or Havertz or Eriksen we would get thin there in quality if they both leave.

Coutinho can play CAM for sure but if bring back Neymar he will be sold.

kattanib

He had a good first half. He doesn’t have to do the mobility work if he has a RW, RB, CDM and CAM running. It’s not FIFA

BBZ8800

New season; same Rakitic.

His hips have completely given up on him. Almost zero mobility.

Lol.
Besides his hips:
Passed a through ball which sent Dembele running towards goal, Semedo towards goal, Griezmann.
Then almost made an assist for Griezz at disallowed goal.
Had 1 or 2 shots and 1 good dribble at the edge of a box.

This half was better than 80% of his matches in the last season.

EdmondDantes

This half was better than 80% of his matches in the last season.

Is this your - covert and unintentional perhaps - way of admitting Rakitic was absolutely rubbish last season, then? Like, finally?

And if you're scrutinizing Dembele for his mistakes, that 'almost assist' for Antoine was also bad decision making by Ivan since Griezmann was clearly miles offside. He just basically gave away possession.

BBZ8800

Is this your - covert and unintentional perhaps - way of admitting Rakitic was absolutely rubbish last season, then? Like, finally?

And if you're scrutinizing Dembele for his mistakes, that 'almost assist' for Antoine was also bad decision making by Ivan since Griezmann was clearly miles offside. He just basically gave away possession.

Raki made a bad decision and 4-5 good forward passes.
Dembele is running at players in full speed and making a bad pass at 50% of actions.

Good comparison.
Dembele is a player with high potential and low IQ.
Raki is a player with average potential, but IQ, workrate and defending have made him into a good footballer.

So, it is a bad comparison to use a player with whom his IQ is working against whom and a guy who's IQ made him a good player inspite of having average technical abilities.

Messigician

Too many people are invested in confirmation bias and refuse to admit the truth.

I will always say it now it is no matter who the player is, when Rakitic or Dembele play well I'll be the first to say so. When Messi has a bad game I'll also speak the truth.

I deal with facts not human bias and failings

raedkuwait

he is totally shit, and there is no way to fix it, once u become
shit player u stay a shit player, specially with his really low IQ
football, please just get rid of him in any way possible, there
is no way we can progress as long as he plays every fucking game
regardless of his form.

Home of Barca Fans