Jack Wilshere

Tomba11

Honestly, what's the point in claiming that Wilshere won the Emirates Cup for Arsenal?
What's the use of your WOW-sing it like a bitchy highschool girl. Behave like a man when you discuss football with men.

I'm sure you have Spurs-shirt in your wardrobe... :D but since they never wins anything you turned culé instead.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
What's the use of your WOW-sing it like a bitchy highschool girl. Behave like a man when you discuss football with men.

I'm sure you have Spurs-shirt in your wardrobe... :D but since they never wins anything you turned culé instead.

A man, is that how you describe yourself? :lol: The only shirts I have in my wardrobe are Barça, Northampton Town and England ;)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
his name is andy sarjant and he played there when he was a kid but then made the move to watford

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Never heard of him tbh, but living in Spain I find it hard enough to keep up with who's in the first team let alone the youngsters.

Elite-BkD

wilshire's gonna be a proper player, there's no doubt about that.

however I can see why wenger's getting upset that everyone is spooging over him. he's not faced any decent opposition yet. everyone he's played against at senior level has been significantly worse than arsenal. a better midfield and defence (not built around a 40 year old ffs) would provide a much stiffer test for him and probably show that he's not ready yet.

messi at 17 was merking world-class defences. that's the difference.

Hmm? What world class defense was he playing at 17?

Honestly isn't it a bit soon to declare he has no chance of reaching Messi's level? I mean, realistically speaking nobody will any time soon but how many people here have even watched enough of Wilshere to fairly rule it out?

beef-supreme

Hmm? What world class defense was he playing at 17?

Honestly isn't it a bit soon to declare he has no chance of reaching Messi's level? I mean, realistically speaking nobody will any time soon but how many people here have even watched enough of Wilshere to fairly rule it out?

Messi was 18 when he played Chelsea, Real Madrid, Werder, Atletico, Athletic etc. etc. etc. and at 17 he played Shakhtar (these are all starts) and came on as a sub against Espanyol and Getafe, for example. And he was already ripping teams apart.

Home of Barca Fans