Jack Wilshere

M

mitkoa7x

I really hate Jack, I just wana punch him in the face... he pisses me off :D

mrpool

Strong rumours going around he will be injured till jan. would be a real shame, Arsenal medics are shit

N

nejcf15

^ fake

even Wilshere admitted he is injured but for "only" 2-3 months

baconstrips

The Jesus
Wilshere had perfect possession of the ball since he was 16 years old, and even when he was playing for Bolton not even Chelsea or Man United could bully him. He has been playing passing football with Arsenal since he was 9 years old, and you can tell he picked up a few tricks from Cesc over the last 2 years. Even against Barcelona, out of our entire squad he was the only one Xavi and Busquets couldn't dispossess. Like Cesc's game against Juventus in 06, Jack had his 'coming of age' in the Champions League at Camp Nou.

What a load of crap. All he did was making faults.

Antigun

jack_wilshere via Tweeter: I can confirm I will be out for around 2-3 months! I am working hard in the gym to stay fit and I am gutted but I will be back stronger!

So that is why Arteta was signed.

Robbie

What a load of crap. All he did was making faults.

“We have been viewing and analysing footage of Wilshere because we realise he is a very important player for them.” Iniesta said.

“He is still young but he can go very far, and I think he can become the chief of this team in the future.

“We need to stop him at the Nou Camp – especially if Cesc is fit because those two link up very well and would pose a significant danger to us.

-- Andres Iniesta

W

Worms

“We have been viewing and analysing footage of Wilshere because we realise he is a very important player for them.” Iniesta said.

“He is still young but he can go very far, and I think he can become the chief of this team in the future.

“We need to stop him at the Nou Camp – especially if Cesc is fit because those two link up very well and would pose a significant danger to us.

-- Andres Iniesta

Barcelona where tired in this game though,after a very tough game playing Sporting Gijon.He's still got a long way to become world class.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

-- Andres Iniesta

fuckin' love Jackie Boy. look at how quickly he moves into space and then keeps the ball moving with early passes. proper footballer.

should be him and Cleverley in midfield for England ('til Rodwell steps up from Everton and then it'll be the Two Jacks).

W

Worms

fuckin' love Jackie Boy. look at how quickly he moves into space and then keeps the ball moving with early passes. proper footballer.

should be him and Cleverley in midfield for England ('til Rodwell steps up from Everton and then it'll be the Two Jacks).

:lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

why so funny? Cleverley got the job done against your horde of midfield hatchet men.

obviously Rodwell has superior potential, but until he steps away from Everton and moves to a top-club he'll not make good on that potential.

and as for Barry, Parker, Lampard, etc., none of them are as conducive to a short passing game as Cleverley. Lampard can be, but he's old and kinda immobile.

Home of Barca Fans