Jack Wilshere

LaMessiah

Pep's comments also came during the Arsenal tie so there were some mind games going on there... imo, Pep would love Wilshere on this team, he'd fit right in

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Look at them SKILLZ.

Why are you posting Youtube links? You do know every player in the world looks world class on Youtube, right?

"Rafinha will be a beast mark my words. I have not said that they will be better than Wilshere just a ridicules statement from viva something, as he probably has not even seen a single one of them..."

I never said you put it. Read it again. Do you remember Gai Assulin and Giovani dos Santos? Please tell me where they are now. No doubt you were getting a little excited over them as well. When I see Rafinha and the other players playing in the first team.. then I will give you my opinion. Till then they're just overrated. Please take your Barcelona tinted glasses off.

You probably think every player that comes from Barcelona's youth will make it.. I'll remind you once again.. Mr Assulin and Dos Santos.

Last edited:

barcaboy15

Look at them SKILLZ.

Why are you posting Youtube links? You do know every player in the world looks world class on Youtube, right?

I never said you put it. Read it again. Do you remember Gai Assulin and Giovani dos Santos? Please tell me where they are now. No doubt you were getting a little excited over them as well. When I see Rafinha and the other players playing in the first team.. then I will give you my opinion. Til then they're just overrated. Please take your Barcelona tinted glasses off.

You probably think every player that comes from Barcelona's youth will make it.. I'll
remind you once again.. Mr Assulin and Dos Santos.

So, what's your point? Nobody ever said every Barcelona youth player is going to become a star!?

The point we are making (echoing what Pep said) is that there are MANY players like Wilshere in the Barcelona youth team. They just don't play because Arsenal's midfield is not even comparable to Barcelona's.

So, stop saying 'I'll remind you of Gai Assulin and Giovani Dos Santos'. It's irrelevant to the point being made, which is really not that difficult to understand.

It's about as useful as me saying 'I'll remind you of Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta' but then again you're a Man Utd fan so I doubt you need reminding;).

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
So, what's your point? Nobody ever said every Barcelona youth player is going to become a star!?

The point we are making (echoing what Pep said) is that there are MANY players like Wilshere in the Barcelona youth team. They just don't play because Arsenal's midfield is not even comparable to Barcelona's.

So, stop saying 'I'll remind you of Gai Assulin and Giovani Dos Santos'. It's irrelevant to the point being made, which is really not that difficult to understand.

It's about as useful as me saying 'I'll remind you of Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta' but then again you're a Man Utd fan so I doubt you need reminding;).

Do you support one of the following: Spurs', Chelsea or Arsenal?

DucdeOrléans

This. But he talks bulllshit, not surprised as he is a Brit, who probably never has seen even a single one of the players he has mentioned in the start:lol:

Why are you talking about GDS and Assulin? Have I mentioned them? Apart from that Rafinha is in a total different class than them.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Haters%2BGonna%2BHate.jpg

Home of Barca Fans