Jack Wilshere

A

ArsenalN5

I love him.

Hope he stays and becomes a legend like Adams, Henry, Bergkamp, Pat Rice etc.

Jenks

Deary me do Arsenal need this kid back. They just don't seem to be able to control the pace of games without him.

coolasif

Wilshere to miss 4-5 months following surgery on his ankle.
Jack Wilshere has this morning undergone ankle surgery at a central London hospital.

Under the care of two world renowned surgeons, Jack has had the stress fracture of his right ankle repaired.

The initial indications are that the surgery has been successful and Jack will now undergo a prolonged period of rehabilitation. It is envisaged that Jack’s rehabilitation will take a period of four to five months.

Straight after the operation, Jack spoke to Arsenal.com and was keen to pass a message to all Arsenal fans:

“I’ve had my operation this morning and all went well. My ankle is little bit sore, but I’m already looking forward to working hard to get fit and playing again.

"I would also just like to say thanks for the many messages of support I have received from you - the fantastic Arsenal supporters. See you all soon at the Emirates.”

Source : arsenal.dot.com

barcaboy15

So there's a fair chance Arsenal will already be out of the CL by the time he's back and there's pretty much no chance they'll qualify for next year so it could be a while before Jacky boy is playing in Europe again...

coolasif

So there's a fair chance Arsenal will already be out of the CL by the time he's back and there's pretty much no chance they'll qualify for next year so it could be a while before Jacky boy is playing in Europe again...

I still see them as a major contender of 4th spot along with Liverpool and Spurs.But winning Premier League is a distant dream for Arsenal.It amuses me how far Arsenal have slipped from their glory days.

M

mitkoa7x

I hope we get to play against Arsenal this year, I want to see the reception Cesc is going to get.

coolasif

Cesc will be a fish out of order at Emirates.Who knows he will provide them a suicidal back pass which will lead them scoring against us.He will hesitate to tackle his former team-mates.I would rather have Thiago in my starting lineup than Cesc.

W

Worms

Cesc will be a fish out of order at Emirates.Who knows he will provide them a suicidal back pass which will lead them scoring against us.He will hesitate to tackle his former team-mates.I would rather have Thiago in my starting lineup than Cesc.

:barca scarf:

coolasif

Wilshere is overrated,so is every single English player.Who gives a sh*t about them.They are bunch of mediocre athletes who only knows physical aspects of Football.

ZeeMessi

He's one of my favorite players outside Barca of recent times anyway and I agree he is overrated but he has the potential to be a top 10 world player over the next 3-4 years, which would be a remarkable achievement. However I wish him a speedy recovery for what seems to be 5 months?!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Excellent news. Arsenal's best player out for the majority of the season can only help in our bid for a top 4 place.

However for the player I do feel for him, but simply he is young at the moment and consider this:-

At Bolton he played like 14 games in that season, whereas he played 40 odd games for Arsenal last season. His body was not prepared for that and it took its toll on him. Arsenal should have used him more wisely.

coolasif

Excellent news. Arsenal's best player out for the majority of the season can only help in our bid for a top 4 place.

However for the player I do feel for him, but simply he is young at the moment and consider this:-

At Bolton he played like 14 games in that season, whereas he played 40 odd games for Arsenal last season. His body was not prepared for that and it took its toll on him. Arsenal should have used him more wisely.

Wilshere's long injury layoff would effectively put a serious dent in Arsenal's quest for another top 4 finish.But only Wenger should be held responsible for Arsenal's steady downfall. The amount of pressure he puts on a '19 year old' kid is simply sickening.How come a sensible coach expects a teenager to carry a club like arsenal on his shoulders.He was clearly burned out by the end of last season.

Home of Barca Fans