Jean Michaël Seri

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You have forgotten about Paulinho who has the legs to cover in the midfield, he has good reading of the game and can make tackles

gasgas

Compared to Nice players? You suggested Nice take on 6 of our players, including Gomes, Paco and Douglas, destroying their own wage structure. They would go bankrupt if they did.

Gomes on loan, as well as Samper

Paco was added by mistake,

I think they can pay Douglas and Munir, provided we are giving them Samper and Gomes

Rakitic and Busquets, as inadequate as they are. What choices do we have? What are you suggesting?

I am basing on us not getting anybody else, by the way.

That pace in midfield?

You have forgotten about Paulinho who has the legs to cover in the midfield, he has good reading of the game and can make tackles

Based on him doing that against Chi

Based on him doing that against Chinese strikers?nese strikers?

xXKonan

RMC did mention they want Money+Player earlier.

I'm actually pretty confident in this deal actually happening believe it or not. our relations with Nice are pretty good, it's just up to us not to shit the bed (Like we did the whole summer).

Devils

I'd expect this ties back to whole 'Barca will try to negotiate with Nice but are willing to pay the 40m if necessary' ordeal.

Negotiation masterclass. :bartomeu:

Julien

RMC did mention they want Money+Player earlier.

I'm actually pretty confident in this deal actually happening believe it or not. our relations with Nice are pretty good, it's just up to us not to shit the bed (Like we did the whole summer).
Like not offering 20m over 5 years, and 20m only if Seri wins three ballons d'or :blush:

Batistuta9

Watching nice vs napoli atm. Haven't seen much quality from him so far but he seems tenacious and isn't afraid to put a tackle in.

Raketa10

Watching nice vs napoli atm. Haven't seen much quality from him so far but he seems tenacious and isn't afraid to put a tackle in.

I am also watching and I am still not sure if he is good enough. I would prefer much more Coutinho+Dembele than Seri+Dembele but reality is we are not getting Coutinho so I hope Seri ends up beeing good enough if he comes...

Last edited:

Raketa10

He is totally out of the game today, wrong positioning, bad in defense, slow, lacks pace, he barely runs. He was much better last season. I hope it's just one bad game. :unsure:

Last edited:

springfield

I am also watching and I am still not sure if he is good enough. I would prefer much more Coutinho+Dembele than Seri+Dembele but reality is we are not getting Coutinho so I hope Seri ends up beeing good enough if he comes...

Seri is no Coutinho alternative. Totally different player. Busquets seri Coutinho with Messi suarez dembele would be nice. Or Messi behind suarez with coutinho and dembele next to him and seri and busquets behind him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First time saw him play. didn't see anything special at all so far, mostly safe short passes that most players can do; attempted two long passes that I saw both were not accurate enough and intercepted; had a mispass that resulted in a giveaway.

What is his role in our team anyway? Rakitic's role?

kilian

He is totally out of the game today, wrong positioning, bad in defense, slow, lacks pace, he barely runs. He was much better last season. I hope it's just one bad game. :unsure:

It could be because he is already in Barcelona in his head. I`m not watching the game now, nor did I watch any of his games last season, just sayin` it`s a possibility if he`s much worse today than his usual level.

Home of Barca Fans