Jean Michaël Seri

Raketa10

Seri is no Coutinho alternative. Totally different player. Busquets seri Coutinho with Messi suarez dembele would be nice. Or Messi behind suarez with coutinho and dembele next to him and seri and busquets behind him.

Yes Mr. Obvious, of course he is a different type of player! That wasn't my point. We are not getting all 3 of them so if I had omit one of those 3 it would be Seri for sure.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is totally out of the game today, wrong positioning, bad in defense, slow, lacks pace, he barely runs. He was much better last season. I hope it's just one bad game. :unsure:

He is indeed quite slow defending. That comical slip before the end of the first half which resulted in another giveaway, after he got up he walked like a granny to the penalty box watching his teammates defending franticaly..:whistle:

Nice paid 1m for him two years ago now they want 40m and two more players? Geez.

Devils

He shouldn't be playing this game tbh. Why Nice would risk the player getting injured while both clubs are negotiating for his transfer is careless.

xXKonan

That whole Nice team looks overwhelmed by a very strong Napoli.

not really surprising Seri is struggling, and add that he probably has Barcelona in his head.

5ergio_Busquets

The Nice player that impressed me so far is Saint-Maximin, fantastic player with great pace and he is only 20 years old!
The only player that caused problems for Napoli in today's and in the first game.

Raketa10

It could be because he is already in Barcelona in his head. I`m not watching the game now, nor did I watch any of his games last season, just sayin` it`s a possibility if he`s much worse today than his usual level.

Well the thing which worries me the most is that few times he was unable to run in the counterattack, he basically stayed behind. If we are buying him I really hope he doesn't lack pace. We have enough midfielders with lack of pace...

kilian

Well the thing which worries me the most is that few times he was unable to run in the counterattack, he basically stayed behind. If we are buying him I really hope he doesn't lack pace, I hope it's just one bad day.

Me too. I`m tired of turtles in our midfield.

Ritchie

First time saw him play. didn't see anything special at all so far, mostly safe short passes that most players can do; attempted two long passes that I saw both were not accurate enough and intercepted; had a mispass that resulted in a giveaway.

What is his role in our team anyway? Rakitic's role?

Sounds like he'll fit right in. Add as slow as a turtle and you've just described the modern Barcelona midfielder.

God Serena

Well the thing which worries me the most is that few times he was unable to run in the counterattack, he basically stayed behind. If we are buying him I really hope he doesn't lack pace. We have enough midfielders with lack of pace...

Honestly pace isn't an issue if he's fast in the head. A large part of why Gomes is known as a turtle despite actually being one of our fastest midfielders (Apparently, somehow) is because he's just so damn slow to come up with an idea of what to do when he has the ball. Xavi+Iniesta+Busquets was never a fast midfield but you wouldn't know it from watching them play as a unit.

Yannik

He shouldn't be playing this game tbh. Why Nice would risk the player getting injured while both clubs are negotiating for his transfer is careless.

Why not? I'd assume that this is ESPECIALLY a reason to play him. If he's injured that's not Nices problem then. Not to mention that he's one of Nices best players and this is one of the most important games in Nices history.

Yannik

I can see the talent on the ball, but I can also see why he managed to stay under the radar for so long. He's nice to watch, but he doesn't exactly strike me as an impact player. But then again this is the first match I'm watching from him and he might just be having a bad day.

Gnidrologist

Looks like utter shit. Hope that's because he also doesn't give a shit.
On an unrelated note, Balotelli must be dumbest football player playing on high level i ever seen. How come there are still teams hiring him...

Home of Barca Fans