Jean Michaël Seri

If only they listened to us on Paulinho...

Also Barto, if you're reading this, just pay up for Dembele.

This is proof that you could literally take a bunch of random fans and they'd do a better job of running the club than these clowns.

Yannik

[tw]900113679009554432[/tw].

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

gr98

Napoli has a better team than Nice, what did you expect to happen if he doesn't have decent teammates around him?

xXKonan

Not sure if I believe Romero on this.

As garbage as this board is we have been linked with Seri since May as Robert seemed to like him a lot and considered him an option.

this just seems like Romero trying to pass off bologna as facts and people will easily bite.

dillinja

Seri said in the postgame interview that this wasnt his last game with Nice, that he would be playing this week-end against Amiens. He doesnt know anything about the negotiations with Barcelona as he told his people to handle the business and let him focus on football.

Not sure if I believe Romero on this.

As garbage as this board is we have been linked with Seri since May as Robert seemed to like him a lot and considered him an option.

this just seems like Romero trying to pass off bologna as facts and people will easily bite.

It sounds outlandish, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were true at this point.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

I don't think that Xavi would've praised him that highly if he was bad according to some of you.

Well, Xavi said that when he heard that a player is being called the African Xavi he decided to watch some videos of him.
So it seems Xavi like most of us, did get his impressions of Seri from youtube and he doe's look great there.
So now the club is scouting via twitter and youtube :lol:

Pepe Silvia

What does that say about the state of our scouting department. This is small club mentality to not have a serious eye on players from such a big league like Ligue 1.

I don't buy it though.

Home of Barca Fans