Jean Michaël Seri

kattanib

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

You seem to be angry for one reason or another. "xxx" these are hugs and kisses for you hoping it brings you some joy :)

Raketa10

If he flops it's on this forum then :lol:

When I made a poll which midfielder should we sign 2 months ago a lot pf people were mentioning Seri and I didn't even put it in the poll and now all pf the sudden he is shit?

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]900111786720059397[/tw]

"The board got interested in Seri because of comments from fans on twitter. He was not an option before that".(RAC1)

I'd believe something like this to be true, you know like if....they actually paid attention to the hundred million people telling them not to fucking sign Paulinho...but they did anyway.

Julien

I'd believe something like this to be true, you know like if....they actually paid attention to the hundred million people telling them not to fucking sign Paulinho...but they did anyway.

Well, that's RAC1 trolling then? Why would they?

Other barca twitter accounts for news are reporting the same, so RAC1 people said that for sure.

[tw]900113679009554432[/tw]

I'm open to believe it. You know, everything is possible with Barto and his legion of doom.

Raketa10

Ok now lets go full force posting on Dembele and Coutinho thread and it just may happen.
:D

No way this is true but if it is they are really really desperate. Just pathetic.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

If he flops they would sue the people on twitter who asked for him :lol:
But did they check first if those people tweeted from inside Catalunya? Because otherwise their opinion wouldn't mean much according to spokesman Vives.

Raketa10

After Paulinho disaster they might use him as an alibi signing for not being able to get Coutinho. It will be an interesting 8 days for sure with Dembele still in Paris and Coutinho 'ill' :D

Those two are really giving their best to help our incompetent board.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans