Jean Michaël Seri

Garrus

Many jumped on the seri bandwagon after only learning about his existence from press followed by seeing his YouTube highlights, And now many others are dissing him after one game, Seems fair, the universe balancing itself I guess, Unfortunately both camps are a useless source to get a proper evaluation of seri.

gasgas

To be fair the situation with the ongoing negotiations and the immense pressure of knowing that he is being watched like never before surely didn't help him focus today.

So he crumbles under pressure?

What if we put him in a classico? Or a UCL final.
Everybody is watching those games with scrutiny

gasgas

See now, this is why arguments need to be objectified as much as possible. These opinions of yours are considered subjective, and do not help in resolving the debate

This on the other hand is an objective post that has numbers to back up the claim. These are the type of things decision makers take into consideration when making decisions. Does that mean they always get things right? No, but they increase the likely hood of getting more right decisions by being objective.

Now forget about everything I have just said and continue doing what you are doing :facepalm:

Not objective enough unless you put them per game or per 90 minutes

Devils

He's clearly a quality player, but plenty of reasons as to why he didn't perform well tonight such as he knows he's leaving and his head wasn't in the game or he didn't want to risk playing too hard to avoid injury etc...

Come to think of it, every time I was leaving an employer, my performance dropped significantly in my final week there as well. :p

dillinja

the overreactions from people who never watched him before, based on one game against a much superior team :lol:
I guess Pique is the worst defender in the world since that game against RM...

5ergio_Busquets

So he crumbles under pressure?

What if we put him in a classico? Or a UCL final.
Everybody is watching those games with scrutiny

That's why I'm against signing him, because at Barca he will be under even more pressure.
Give Samper and Alena a chance and spend the money on Dembele and a top quality creative AM.

jamrock

Same a few good things, those who say he is a xavi type player if there is such a thing, is way off.

He is basically a kante, with very very good passing.

Basically he is what we should have bought before paulinho, he would make a great pivots beside busquets, but now that we wasted money on paulinho I wonder if he is really needed.

Devils

Same a few good things, those who say he is a xavi type player if there is such a thing, is way off.

He is basically a kante, with very very good passing.

Basically he is what we should have bought before paulinho, he would make a great pivots beside busquets, but now that we wasted money on paulinho I wonder if he is really needed.

No, he's much more Xavi type.

These are his stats over a course of an entire season compared with Xavi as opposed to one game that people are judging him on today.

EKAPqB0.jpg

Julien

[tw]900111786720059397[/tw]

"The board got interested in Seri because of comments from fans on twitter. He was not an option before that".(RAC1)

stk93

a kante?? wtf this player is worse than iniesta on defence and i didnt see this match and i didnt rate him based on yt highlights...

kattanib

Not objective enough unless you put them per game or per 90 minutes

Well, for these numbers to be objective, you need a unified frame of reference. This reference could be per game or whatever, but it needs to be unified. In the example I quoted, the same scoring system using the same algorithm is being applied on the various players.

And that wasn't the point of my post

Home of Barca Fans