Jeffren Suarez

SoMa

how has he only played 5 games so far? he could be as good as pedro is if he had the time to show it imo

desoe

For 20-30 minutes on the pitch, Jeffren did beat more players 1 on 1 than Henry for the whole season.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I have to give to the lad, great game. Hopefully he stays and will constantly perform on this level now that he has proven to be able to excel.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
to be honest, guys, let's not get carried away.

as great and direct and two-footed as he was with the ball at his feet (the truly promising aspect of this performance) he won't breeze past players like that every week. estudiantes' right-sided players were knackered when pep brought jeffren on, coz they'd been chasing henry and abidal up and down the line all game.

still, his work WITH the ball was very promising. I love how he can cross with his left, that's a big deal for us.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i dont get the hate or comparison for/with Henry?
Every1 knows he is/was one of the best players the world have seen. What a legend.
And YES NOW HE IS WORTHLESS. But still respect the player.
You are making a fool out of yourself by saying a new young talent is better than an old Henry.
Thats pure logic. But Jeffren will probably never achieve what Henry achieved and when u compare both in their prime (ever) i'm sure Henry will always come on top.

Now we will ask Henry to leave in a friendly manner

E

Esteve

They're speaking about the present.

I repeat, living off past glories is not acceptable at a club like Barça. At this point in time, he is a complete waster.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i dont get the hate or comparison for/with Henry?
Every1 knows he is/was one of the best players the world have seen. What a legend.
And YES NOW HE IS WORTHLESS. But still respect the player.
You are making a fool out of yourself by saying a new young talent is better than an old Henry.
Thats pure logic. But Jeffren will probably never achieve what Henry achieved and when u compare both in their prime (ever) i'm sure Henry will always come on top.

Now we will ask Henry to leave in a friendly manner
No man, I'm just teasing you because you're absolutely nuts about Henry.

Home of Barca Fans