Jeffren Suarez

iookram

So Jeffren is leaving for Udinese...

Would Jeffren be likely to get a starting spot at Udinese(assuming that he's 100% match-fit)?

W

woobie

As I mentioned in another thread, I think he'd have a good shot at it, assuming Udine don't bring anyone else in and assuming Jeffren doesn't pull an attitude (not that I think he would). I honestly think the technical counterpart issue is a big one for Udine - they want someone who can more or less fit into the Alexis Sanchez hole. Jeffren has a chance at doing that.

xsever

Jeffren: "Time at Barça is ending? Possibly, and it makes me very sad. It was my dream to triumph here, now I might have to look elsewhere."

Jeffren: "At this moment, I'm not really enthusiastic about the option of joining Udinese, but we will talk after the Euro." [rac1]

Jeffren: "It was difficult to focus on the Euro, but since we're in Denmark I've disconnected. I don't read the press." [rac1]

M

mitkoa7x

He is a cule, Barca shouldnt threat him like spare change.
:jeffren: FTW

impeh

Hi, its me..
was a lovely strike :)

got an assist too. Decent sub appearance, wouldnt surprise me if he started the final..

M

mitkoa7x

He made alot of mistakes but he redeemed him self with the assist for the equalizer and later the 3rd goal. And he came on in arround the 70'. He and Bojan should be in the starting 11 in the final IMHO.

impeh

Hi, its me..
hm, not bojan.. he looked lively when he came on, but for the final, after starting no games.. noway is he gonna start.

especially when there isnt really anyone who's played badly to replace.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He made alot of mistakes but he redeemed him self with the assist for the equalizer and later the 3rd goal. And he came on in arround the 70'. He and Bojan should be in the starting 11 in the final IMHO.

How did you arrive at your humble opinion that Bojan should start?

tsah

His injuries keep biting him in the butt.Shows sporadic brilliance but too inconsistent to succeed here

Home of Barca Fans