Jeffren Suarez

Aasim

Bumbleman
Will always remember him for helping us win the CWC in 09. The pace and skill he showed was aswesome and he should have built on that but injuries f'ed him up. Good luck Jeff!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Will always remember him for helping us win the CWC in 09. The pace and skill he showed was aswesome and he should have built on that but injuries f'ed him up. Good luck Jeff!
Don't forget he was the one that made it a Manita!

xsever

Efren Suarez (father Jeffren): "Playing in Italy is not a good option for Jeffren. There are options in Spain and England." [intereconomia]

Jeffren: "I'm not convinced by the Udinese option. I hope to find something better. I'll talk with Guardiola after the Euro U21." [ser]

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think he'll end up at Liverpool. They need a winger and he's a cheaper option to Downing i guess.

Seamus

He could be ruined in england. His injuries are bad enough as it is, but with the tackles he could get in that league could be career ending. Really hope he stays in Spain

Aasim

Bumbleman
He could be ruined in england. His injuries are bad enough as it is, but with the tackles he could get in that league could be career ending. Really hope he stays in Spain

England is more physical than Spain but lets not over exaggerate..

He would do well in England however it must be with the right team that can bleed him into the league and not throw him right into the deep end.

Aston Villa are looking for Ashley Young replacement. He might be good for them with Bent in the middle and Albrighton on the right.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Can't see why he'd want to go to Fulham ahead of Udinese, unless it was simply a pride thing because he wouldn't just be a makeweight.

fcb1

i would doubt he'd be too pushed on fulham. seems he wants to stay if at all possible, if he leaves he'll wanna stay somewhere in spain.

Barcafan 2304

i would doubt he'd be too pushed on fulham. seems he wants to stay if at all possible, if he leaves he'll wanna stay somewhere in spain.

From his comments this week, he is resigned to going elsewhwere to further his career. The only problem was that he was not keen on Udinese

Home of Barca Fans