Jeffren Suarez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Can't see why he'd want to go to Fulham ahead of Udinese, unless it was simply a pride thing because he wouldn't just be a makeweight.

London vs. Udine?

just a guess, but judging him by his hairstyle I'd say he likes to party. not in an unprofessional sense, but in a work hard play harder kind of sense.

and there's few places better to play than London.

Barcafan 2304

London vs. Udine?

just a guess, but judging him by his hairstyle I'd say he likes to party. not in an unprofessional sense, but in a work hard play harder kind of sense.

and there's few places better to play than London.

Very true mate and Fulham have had European exposure and are an established EPL club. Always the chance if he does well there, he will put himself in the shop window for bigger clubs there to. This move should appeal to him

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If England is his destination I hope it is Bolton that he goes to first. Because they are developing young talents really well for some time now. No need to mention how big an effect the patience of the fans has on young players development.

2-3 seasons at Bolton and he might then make a step to bigger clubs

Ventus

From BarcaStuff.
Jeffren has decided that he'll stay at Barcelona next season. The club was informed during a meeting with his father today. [tv3]
Yup, seems like it.

DucdeOrléans

He has not decided anything as it's not him who has the final say but Pep and Rosell.

I highly doubt that he will stay next season.

Barcafan 2304

Bit surprised because i would have thought the chance of first team football would be attractive to him. If he is waiting for it to happen at Barca, he could be kicking his heels for a long time

impeh

Hi, its me..
wouldnt be that bad to keep him here, hes a decent backup player.. i just dont really see him getting much play time at all with sanchez probably arriving, plus with his contract up next year we'll lose out on getting any money for him.

loan him to a smaller team? if he would be open to that..

Home of Barca Fans