Jeffren Suarez

xsever

^ Good to see that.

Oh yeah. I really liked his performance against Osasuna and the fact that he challenges the defender and makes him run instead of just passing the ball back like Maxwell.

I think Pep should start using him more and give him equal or better chances that Afellay.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Jeffren has a decent amount of talent and good pace, but he'll never be proper Barca quality. I think he has Europa League potential, not more than that.

xsever

Jeffren has a decent amount of talent and good pace, but he'll never be proper Barca quality. I think he has Europa League potential, not more than that.

Like Bojan said above: He has a goal and an assist in little over 90 minutes played this season in La Liga. That looks pretty effective.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I love the way he takes on defenders... As soon as he gets the ball he confronts them an is only thinking of going forward... I hope he comes good for us...

impeh

Hi, its me..
decent little player to bring on and stretch defences tbh :)

got some pace, is he left or right footed? he seemed to be using both at the weekend

xsever

Jeffren seems very versatile and his will to go forward, along with Afellay's, is pretty different from Pedro/Villa.

They seem to challenge the defenders more and have a better pace on the wings.

I hope we keep him and give him more chances. He scored and he assists and that's what's important. Very good backup.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He should definitely stay at least for next season. We need to see what he can do when he's properly fit.

He offers something different.

fcbarcatenerife

Jeffren is definitely a good fit for us as far as skill, speed and Masía training, but he has a fatal flaw: he is too injury prone. He started the match against La Real pretty strong, but he had a minor collision with a player in the second half and he looked like he was in pain or something and for the rest of the match it actually looked like he was avoiding getting involved in play. I think after so much bad luck he's afraid of injuries, and playing scared is no good. I think he should be sold.

Seamus

If he can get fit and stay fit he should be given a shot next season. If not he should be sold in January 2012

Home of Barca Fans