Jerome Boateng

Bertus

Ok...I demand someone to fill me in. What happened???

Boateng got played around by Messi. Then he left the field crying. Then medias and twitter made fun of him at a DL WC2014 level of sarcasm. Boateng is not DL? so he might take it bad, real bad while DL just accepted his fate.

So we might find Boateng hung up somewhere in the coming days. R.I.P

I know you're talking about zanela, but who knows what happened.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ok...I demand someone to fill me in. What happened???

When that Bayern troll who got banned in 5 posts showed up, Ryu hypothesized that it was a false flag troll account created by a member here and suggested that Zanela was responsible. Since then this was proven to be false and Ryu attempted to apologize and take back his accusation, but I don't think Zanela accepted his apology. She seemed quite upset and rightfully so.

Bertus

WTF Ryu.

It reminds when I started posting here, a member went apeshit against me saying I was the multi account of somebody else with who he had an argument. He said exactly the same things as you "it's easy to hide an IP, blablabla". All that because I was also french (same as that member he had an argument with).

Seriously people should stop those accusations.

I also want to see who accused zanela to use multi accounts. I don't remember any post about that. People claimed she was trolling in some threads but that's all. She never hid behind a multi account when she posted her opinions that some people see as "biased posts / trolling".

Really annoys me, because I suffered from the same kind of retarded accusations in the past.

Alik

When that Bayern troll who got banned in 5 posts showed up, Ryu hypothesized that it was a false flag troll account created by a member here and suggested that Zanela was responsible. Since then this was proven to be false and Ryu attempted to apologize and take back his accusation, but I don't think Zanela accepted his apology. She seemed quite upset and rightfully so.

Thanks...hopefully they sort it out.

Falcao

messi-punch3nwas0.gif

Yannik

to be honest, Boateng was just the wrong guy at the wrong point. That turn by Messi would have worked on every defender, he just additionally fall to the ground there which made it look ridiculous. If he had stayed on hsi feet though, the goal would have still happened. Its funny to look at but not a measurement for Boateng as a defender.

raskolnikov

The fall is what makes this goal even more epic and memorable.
Boating is officially in James Milner/ Sergio Ramos category.

StarLord

Yet more proof that most "football fans" are in it for the shit and giggles, and not to appreciate the game.

That can happen to any defender by any good forward, let alone the GOAT that is Messi.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
We're making fun of him because it's funny and fun, but you have to respect defenders that go against big time offensive players, at a clear disadvantage because defending is a lot about reacting instead of proacting, knowing fully well they're eventually going to get humiliated.
Just like shot blockers in basketball that contest every shot knowing fully well they'll eventually get posterized. Takes balls and bravery.

So I feel for you Jerome. It was funny and fun to laugh at you but I still respect your skills and bravery in defense.

Home of Barca Fans