Jerome Boateng

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
To be fair Messi cuts in 99/100 so Boateng did the right thing going to his right, it's just Messi mixed his game this once & wasn't so predictable, hence on his ass.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It wasn't really that bad, Boateng made it look bad because he fell to the ground. It is more of a testament to Messi's ability to cut him through than a testament to Boeteng's inability/failure or whatever people are making fun of him for.

And Crews is right, everybody has a moment like that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
By the way, with regard to Messi vs. Ribery, let's not forget that Messi was barely fit in that game as he was still recovering from his injury...

Darko

To be fair Messi cuts in 99/100 so Boateng did the right thing going to his right, it's just Messi mixed his game this once & wasn't so predictable, hence on his ass.

Yeah he used to be predictable and always cut inside, but he has mixed his game up a lot this season, hence the high amount of right footed goals.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah he used to be predictable and always cut inside, but he has mixed his game up a lot this season, hence the high amount of right footed goals.

I agree, he's been alot more unpredictable this season than the seasons before and looks alot more motivated.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How on earth is it OK to post a video mocking injured messi to defend boateng ? And insist with a "i taught we were posting funny videos.." ... I seriously can't wait for this tie to be behind us.

Boateng got owned, it happens, but he was stupid (childish) to answer on social media.. like that's gonna stop the memes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How on earth is it OK to post a video mocking injured messi to defend boateng ? And insist with a "i taught we were posting funny videos.." ... I seriously can't wait for this tie to be behind us.

Boateng got owned, it happens, but he was stupid (childish) to answer on social media.. like that's gonna stop the memes.

I don't think Boateng's reaction was stupid at all, it was pretty cool.

Vlom

I don't think Boateng's reaction was stupid at all, it was pretty cool.

Meh, it was presemptuous (I have a problem with arrogance, self-compliments I know), telling that people will whisper his "success".. Balloteliesque reaction, only a bit classier, but he still should have just let it go.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am seeing a quite a lot Bayern/German NT fans getting angry because of these internet-generated stuff making fun of Boateng, in turn many of them are trying very hard to discredit Messi, bringing up the fact that Messi was not able to score against Germany and Bayern on the previous 3 occasions. I hope Messi is extra motivated and butchers the hell out of Bayern/Germany to shut these pieholes up.

Vlom

I am seeing a quite a lot Bayern/German NT fans getting angry because of these internet-generated stuff making fun of Boateng, in turn many of them are trying very hard to discredit Messi, bringing up the fact that Messi was not able to score against Germany and Bayern on the previous 3 occasions. I hope Messi is extra motivated and butchers the hell out of Bayern/Germany to shut these pieholes up.

Kudos on your patience with them up until now :)

Home of Barca Fans