Joan Laporta

Beast

The Observer
It was reported he had a nice fight with Ferrer cause he decided to run for the Elections..

Good going Senor Juan"Joan " Laporta :lol:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Laporta of course, who else in the Laporta thread? Every week there seems to be another thing giving him headlines.

Now the public ultimatum. I understand that he wants something to happen in that extension situation but I don't really think that is something Pep will like or appreciate.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Laport a kid? Ok. He has a point though. No doubt he wants to have Pep's signature working for his continuity candidate but he also wants to have stability. I think it's a shady area.
Best thing would be if the board decided to hold the elections earlier, then once the circus finishes Pep could pen a new deal without politics. Sadly, latest rumors suggest that Laporta would be pushing elections on a later date.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I can call him greatgreatgreatgrandfather if that's more convenient to you.

It's definitely in the shady area. And what do you do with shady things? You don't go public. The relation player-coach is one thing but coach-president is even a level further up the shady ranks. Instead of creating that platform to accomplish stability, Laporta is exactly doing the opposite.

If Pep has to go public with it, (way) before the elections, he also has to accompany his extension with a remark that he does not support any candidate in particular (otherwise some Laporta homeboy will call the scalp) ... not exactly a nice start of the diplomatic relations with your future president.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
pep doesn't want to re-sign if a continuity candidate gets elected, IMO, coz this board is full of spackers which will mostly be on the continuity ticket. so I reckon he'll hold off and then re-sign when someone new comes in.

spursandbarca

from what I have been told....

Pep wants to make sure that Sandro wins. Peps relationship with Laporta is not good and doesnt want to work with either Ferrer or Godall. Pep doesnt want Txiki or a sporting director either

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yeah, indeed we'll get tapping charges by him saying that he doesn't fancy Fab, and that there are far more important issues..... Get a grip.

Home of Barca Fans