Joan Laporta

G

Gooner

isnt the barcelona president job description to unsettle players at other clubs? my god this guy is a parasite. all he does it talk cesc cesc cesc. im be glad if he goes because a week might go buy with a barce representative triyng to tap up cesc.

but i fear the guy who rpelaces him will most likely be just as bad.

desoe

Yeah, Laporta is a evil man. Shame on him trying to bring back the guy who Arsenal stole from him in such a gentle, political and correct way. Boooo, Laporta how dare you :thumbsup2:

V

Valon

isnt the barcelona president job description to unsettle players at other clubs? my god this guy is a parasite. all he does it talk cesc cesc cesc. im be glad if he goes because a week might go buy with a barce representative triyng to tap up cesc.

but i fear the guy who rpelaces him will most likely be just as bad.

Keep crying, the river isn't full yet.

Beast

The Observer
Rosell on the offensive

he accused Laporta that he wanted to sell Dinho for 100 Mil to chelsea and take a commission of 10 %

that's the second accusation in 2 weeks to Laporta as a person in terms of making commissions out of the club

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Rosell on the offensive

he accused Laporta that he wanted to sell Dinho for 100 Mil to chelsea and take a commission of 10 %

that's the second accusation in 2 weeks to Laporta as a person in terms of making commissions out of the club

Its like 2 lil high school girls going at it i swear

beef-supreme

What else is there to expect - it's politics - but at the same time i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is true, tbh, at least about Laporta methinks.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
When he was asked about milestones of FC Barcelona , what defines & resembles it ? He said this & I quote .............

"Cruyff. Catalunya. Unicef." ........................

Simply perfect !

Lemmi

The Reckoner
You've had your moments of idiocy, but on the whole I couldn't have dreamed for anything like what has happened since 2003.

Gracies, Joan.

Home of Barca Fans