Joan Laporta

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
+ a visit to camp nou every year to renew. That alone is a lot more than 186 euros to outsiders.

You only had to come to Camp Nou (the OAB office to be exact) to renew your commitment card membership for three consecutive years prior to you becoming a member/soci. Once you become a soci you don't need to go to Camp Nou to renew every year.

That is the old statue that is probably going to be vetoed anyway, if Laporta's proposal goes through the General Assembly next month. His idea is to waive all these requirements.

Joan

You only had to come to Camp Nou (the OAB office to be exact) to renew your commitment card membership for three consecutive years prior to you becoming a member/soci. Once you become a soci you don't need to go to Camp Nou to renew every year.

That is the old statue that is probably going to be vetoed anyway, if Laporta's proposal goes through the General Assembly next month. His idea is to waive all these requirements.

Did you manage to become a soci? If I recall well, you were in the process.

frog-fcb

No worries. No, I didn’t vote because you are supposed to be a soci for a full year before you can vote, at least that’s how I understood it.

yeah you need to be a socio a year before you can vote. the covid restrictions basically only meant it was members from spain and andorra could vote. also congrats on joining the socio club

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hanging out with the entire Guardiola clan :coffee:

E3c6zRvWEAoHRGQ

JamDav1982

Only thing shocking about that photo is that Puig does not peak in from the side with some Zoolander pose for the cameras.

'Puilander' I hearby name him.

Richard.H

It's so interesting to me what they would talk about on the sporting side in private. Pep is a fake fuk in front of cameras, but I am sure he holds some strong opinions about this current Barca team behind closed doors.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's so interesting to me what they would talk about on the sporting side in private. Pep is a fake fuk in front of cameras, but I am sure he holds some strong opinions about this current Barca team behind closed doors.

Private Pep: ''Whats this roberto, dembele, Pique, Busquets, Coutinho guys?? They are fucking trash !!!!''

Pep in front of Camera:'' I love these players, i want 1000 Coutinhos''

Home of Barca Fans