Ale?a 5M
Manaj 0.5M (3M)
Cucurella 1.8M
Firpo 15M
Konrad 3.5M
Trincao 6M (+29M)
Akieme 3.5M
Griezmann 10M (+40M)

If all the variables and loan buyout clauses are met, Bar?a will have obtained over 155M from player sales this window.

Huge!!!.

150m move for halland coming up lol.

wisconsincule

He is doing exactly what is needed. Hopefully he continues trimming the fat.

We are going to be mediocre for the foreseeable future but that is obvious given the economic circumstances.

jamrock

Bartomeu is probably sitting something flabbergasted that some can actually been competent with there leadership, not just giving every club & most importantly players everything they want plus the kitchen sink, as if we are not FC BARCELONA and instead some new oil club that needs to throw money at every problem.

We are back to players knowing playing for one of the 3 biggiest clubs in the world is a privilege and should be treated as such.

FC433

Now to put pressure on some players to cut some of their wages particularly those who decided to stay to be paid handsomely. Do not forget to leak updates to maintain pressure.

My overall thoughts, Laporta was a sniff below average. Could have done better but did not have plenty of options. Some bizarre decisions, definitely poor planning; however, showed strong character somewhere but not everywhere. Should be reminded that Roberto does not have to stay any longer since we have cut enough of wages unless his stay means we will pay him less than what we are going, which is not the case. Free him, let him fly somewhere, far away.

jairzinho

Emerson 16M
Ilaix 16M (+7M)
Todibo 8.5M (+7M)
Ale?a 5M
Manaj 0.5M (3M)
Cucurella 1.8M
Firpo 15M
Konrad 3.5M
Trincao 6M (+29M)
Akieme 3.5M
Griezmann 10M (+40M)

If all the variables and loan buyout clauses are met, Bar?a will have obtained over 155M from player sales this window.

Should have added Umtiti to that list too. Still good business though. The Hallaand deal is a no for me. Seems like a big chunk of money will go to only him when there are issues in midfield to address.

serghei

I give him a solid 8.5 / 10 so far. Good job. Did what was humanly possible within the circumstances. Also refused to take the easy way out, sacrifice the club's stability long term, just to postpone the inevitable.

khaled_a_d

I don't consider those as faillures but I was looking at some of the bums we signed ( Aguero , Garcia , Luuk). Would have been a rough season anyway , but adding more bums isn't going to help.

That is a bit harsh, Eric is 20 years old who played in EPL and has been starting many games for NT, came in for free, had his pre-agreed salary reduced, then has that post-pre-agreed salary reduced again with take it or leave it approach and then signed.
I mean beside the fact that we have unethically blackmailed him since he had no option but to accept, we god a player with way less than his market value and probably a very good resale value too

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That is a bit harsh, Eric is 20 years old who played in EPL and has been starting many games for NT, came in for free, had his pre-agreed salary reduced, then has that post-pre-agreed salary reduced again with take it or leave it approach and then signed.
I mean beside the fact that we have unethically blackmailed him since he had no option but to accept, we god a player with way less than his market value and probably a very good resale value too

I honestly don't rate him and some of these La Masia players tend to stay longer at the club than they deserve just because they season their eggs with Camp Nou grass.

This is one of the reasons. I have feeling it will be a bit like Mats where the club will consider him this untouchable player. Hopefully I'm proven wrong though. But I agree that him being on low wages is a positive.

Last edited:

Devils

So many better options on the market than Aguero + De Jong.

Would have preferred of getting someone like freaking Perisic on loan or something over these two.

Terrible transfers.

Home of Barca Fans