Joan Laporta

malvolio

Politicians lies because people never accepted the truth and prefer to hear comforting lies.
If people preferred the honest bold truth, politicians would have turned into saints :lol:
You think Socios were going to accept him saying: nah, we are unlikely to keep Messi, but I am trying to convince Tebas in hope to find a solution?
Or hey folks, we are going to be bad this year, but please buy all camp nou available tickets so we can move forward?
That would have solved nothing and would have caused us more trouble than what we already have.

Well then this is not the way forward.

Hitler came out with a speech that Germans wanted to hear at the time, because it suited his agenda. It doesn't work like that.

I can understand Laporta knowing better than the average socio, but he can't expect people to not turn against him when the campaign promises are not fulfilled.

What's the point of the socios model if the big chief in command knows better? Just sell to the sheikhs or oligarchs and be done with.
Don't think politics were initially thought as means to lie and deceive people in order to obtain what you want.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Well then this is not the way forward.

Hitler came out with a speech that Germans wanted to hear at the time, because it suited his agenda. It doesn't work like that.

I can understand Laporta knowing better than the average socio, but he can't expect people to not turn against him when the campaign promises are not fulfilled.

What's the point of the socios model if the big chief in command knows better? Just sell to the sheikhs or oligarchs and be done with.
Don't think politics were initially thought as means to lie and deceive people in order to obtain what you want.

But you know this is an universal problem? The truth doesn't win elections, people are stupid as fuck.

SmilerBam

Can someone tell me what this fucker is doing? He lied all spring and summer that we can register Messi's ontract, now we see our GOAT playing for QSG. He bought Emerson Royal only to sell him again, in the same summer. He bought a crooked Aguero that will play probably 10 games for our club in total. And now he is bringing Luuk De Jong? Luuk fucking De Jong!? Is this guy on speed? I know we are skint, but this transfers are so bad that we will literally struggle for 4th place. I nwas his biggest fan, but he disappoints me. Not even BartoRat will do these kind of transfers.

Devils

It's time to go, old man.

Football has left relics like Laporta and Rossell in the dust. Only FC Barcelona are insane enough to keep bringing them back into it.

jamrock

How much wages have we saved with
Saurz,Messi & griezmann departure? Like 200m euros. Jesus Christ that huge, the contracts we use to give out were just ridiculous.

Time for a reset it will be a tough few years, but with a few masia gems,a few well placed transfer, and 2 Start names we are back in business.

The great Joan laporta will lead us back to the promise Land, like he did before.

Joan

Let's sum it up.

Arrivals: Depay, Garcia, Emerson, Aguero
Departures: Messi, Griezmann, Emerson, Firpo, Trincao, Fernandes, Alena

Don't know about the wage reductions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's sum it up.

Arrivals: Depay, Garcia, Emerson, Aguero
Departures: Messi, Griezmann, Emerson, Firpo, Trincao, Fernandes, Alena

Don't know about the wage reductions.

Alba and Busquets took 20% reductions and deferral I think of a part of their salaries.

Roberto is being offered 50% apparently and is annoyed with the club about that :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Umtiti and Pjanic are still here. Failed to offload Braithwaite. Failed to bring in a striker better than De Jong. 5/10 summer, at best.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This Griezmann deal completely changes how I look at this transfer window. 7.5/10 for me.

These shite deals he made like Aguero and Luuk look insignificant now that Barca got rid of their highest earner. Saving 150M of wages + the 40/50M they will get after Atletico buys him.

KingLeo10

He's much better than Barto...but Papa Perez on the other hand sold Arsenal Odegaard for 35 M and bought Camavinga for less than that.

FFS.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Umtiti and Pjanic are still here. Failed to offload Braithwaite. Failed to bring in a striker better than De Jong. 5/10 summer, at best.

There's always the January transfer window. Perhaps we manage to move on from them there.

Home of Barca Fans