Joan Laporta

Barcilliant

We really have no direction. That's on Laporta and the board.
Terrible planning and recruitment. Yes, they don't have much room to manouver but a wotld class manager should have been top priority.
Instead he treated Koeman like crap. Now we have a manager who blames the team instead of looking for solutions.
I predicted 4-5 years in the wilderness but it could be alot more.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
My take is that there just isn't any money to let Koeman go. Not to mentions those reports (if they are true) of us having a wage cap of 97M next season.

It's quite clear for several months that Laporta doesn't want Koeman yet he kept him for so long.

serghei

So, he doesn't like Xavi due to not having enough experience, but he likes Pirlo who only has the experience of getting sacked by Juve. :lol: Makes sense.

serghei

My take is that there just isn't any money to let Koeman go. Not to mentions those reports (if they are true) of us having a wage cap of 97M next season.

It's quite clear for several months that Laporta doesn't want Koeman yet he kept him for so long.

It's obvious at this point. Laporta doesn't like Koeman.

Raketa10

So, he doesn't like Xavi due to not having enough experience, but he likes Pirlo who only has the experience of getting sacked by Juve. :lol: Makes sense.

I sincerely hope that Pirlo is not an option. I hope it's just a bad joke. He was absolutely horrible with Juve.

Devils

If Laporta is just gonna wait around, do nothing and let Atletico destroy us this weekend then he can piss off too, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans