Joan Laporta

mc_lovin

It's one thing to have a football philosophy at the club, it's a completely different thing to be completely clueless and delusional on how to execute it.

Case and point: Eric Garica - Segunda level player who is small, weak, slow and can't defend, tackle or jump.

This guy should be playing for Girona as a CB, but get's a pass to FC Barcelona's starting line-up because he's Catalan and came through La Masia. No top clubs would even look at a CB with this guy's profile.

Apart from Man city, eh?

Messigician

" Laporta has opted for Pirlo over Xavi despite Xavi's strong experience, Pirlo simply has more experience"

This MOFO Laportameu has to be trolling us talking about experience then appointing Pirlo LMFAO

Messigician

The penny pincher

Laporta's brother in law, Alejandro Echevarr?a, has been in close contact with Xavi almost every day. Xavi has asked for a new medical staff and coaching team. Laporta is not happy with these requests it is an economic problem for the club, but it can be negotiated

? @joseluiscarazo via @CurubitoTv

Morten

" Laporta has opted for Pirlo over Xavi despite Xavi's strong experience, Pirlo simply has more experience"

This MOFO Laportameu has to be trolling us talking about experience then appointing Pirlo LMFAO

Pirlo has shown basically nothing as coach, but i'd say he has more real experience than Xavi.
Xavi could always take a different coaching job in Europe, is he only waiting for Barca or something?

Messigician

Pirlo has shown basically nothing as coach, but i'd say he has more real experience than Xavi.
Xavi could always take a different coaching job in Europe, is he only waiting for Barca or something?

Who even knows at this point lmfao.

Valverde wouldn't touch this club with a 6 foot pole

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
40m
���� [
@totcosta
��] | Roberto Martinez, Marcelo Gallardo and Andrea Pirlo are all ahead of Xavi Hernandez at the moment. Xavi is not left out, has fewer options to sit on the Bar?a bench compared to other.

Messigician

❗️Luis Suarez told SPORT: ?During vacations, Leo told me ?I?ll finish my career at Bar?a, which is what I always wanted, this club?s given me everything and I want to keep the club competitive. He left with uncertainty and was bothered by how everything changed so quickly?

Suarez: ?Everything changed from one hour to the next. For me it was a hard blow because of what it meant to Leo. At that moment I wasn't there, I went to him when I saw what he was suffering. Leo loves the club. He said goodbye as a man, for what he is - the best player?

Suarez: ?Do I think he was deceived by Laporta? I don't know, and if I know I can't say...as a friend (smiles). I know he's been bothered by some things & he left like a man. Leo was always clear that he gave everything for the club and the club gave everything for him?

LAPORTAMEU IN THE MUD

Messigician

I'm actually tearing up dawgs. Laporta on fraudwatch I'm sorry for anything bad I ever said about Messi. Laporta deceived me too

Birdy

None on the list are any good on paper, so its almost no point in sacking Koeman by the looks of it.

The way I see it is that it's a colossal mistake that would condemn the club in another 2 years of suffering not to wait
2.5 months for Gallardo
or even better 8 months for Ten Haag or even other options.

Now, if Laporta's relationship with Keoman is so toxic that he cannot wait with Koeman as the coach, there are solutions:
interim coach for 2-8 months
or even better make Alfred 1st coach for that period

If Laporta wants the best coaching at Barca, he should be more wise at this point.

BBZ8800

It seems that Laporta didn't have too much of impact in his first stint at Barca.
It seems that Txiki (and Cruijff) were making all the moves and transfers.

Laporta wanted Henry, Olmo, Garcia etc

It seems that 2004-2006 was Txiki's, not Laporta's Barca.

Messigician

It seems that Laporta didn't have too much of impact in his first stint at Barca.

Nike executive Rosell was also huge as Ronaldinho chose us over United because of him

JamDav1982

No.. the majority of player Cruyff wanted the club did not go for. He wanted Aimar ahead of Ronaldinho for example.

Laporta was never some huge decision maker first time round. Initially it was more of a committee he was spokesperson for then he took more control and listened to those around him on Pep over Mourinho.

Home of Barca Fans