Joan Laporta

Messigician

Turki Al-Ali: Xavi informed us a few days ago of his desire to go to Barcelona at this particular time, because of the critical stage his hometown club is going through, and we understand this and decided not to stand in his way.

We pay release clause stop acting like u did us a favour

mc_lovin

Did he even take the moral high ground?

Quite frankly, it looks like he chose SA over Qatar and that's it. Not sure he could have spared us the 5ME if he went there personally either.

Messigician

Said nothing about moral stance & Pedro state, nor does he care about that stuff obviously, so I don't even know what that non point is trying to get at, it's about leadership, something I know some here don't understand.

What did Qatar want more than anything else? For laporta to fly to Qatar.

What did they not get?....

What did they get? 5m euros for people who probably give that to their kids as an allowance, but yea some are making it out as of we gave them 500,000,000, because if its not in the 9 degits these people don't care.

It was at no point about the money them, it was about respect, it was about showing laporta & the world that this little boy is my bitch, if I want him to come he will come, I will summon him.

Which he was never gonna do, because he isn't build like that bitch Bartomeu

11/10

Barto took on PSG and beat them to FDJ.

What has stinky Laporta done except pay Xavi release clause

JamDav1982

Jammy jnr needs a lie down.

When think paying 5m is better leadership than refusing to go to Qatar for some unknown reason.

I know what will really show them who is boss.. paying them 5m. The being the ones I refuse to deal with for some unknown reason.

'11/10'. Truly.

jamrock

Did he even take the moral high ground?

Quite frankly, it looks like he chose SA over Qatar and that's it. Not sure he could have spared us the 5ME if he went there personally either.

Exactly idk what moral high grown some are saying he was trying to take, he was simply saying I will lot he summed by the qataries.

Best believe he will take that oil money from anyone giving it up lol.

JamDav1982

'I will pay 5m rather than be 'summoned' by Qataris'.

But I will and whole team will be 'summoned' by Saudi Arabia for 3m in cash.

Jammy Jnr cant say why Qatar would be any different and Laporta thinks he is above 5m of cash from the club.

His own ego costing club.

JamDav1982

Jammy jnr trolling.

Love to see it.

Cant argue for the great Laporta just troll.

Qatar taking no shit from Barca and for first time Barca ever pay money TO Qatar. What a victory!

Laporta Qatars bitch and they played Barca to the last note.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

As if him going there would have saved the club 5 millions. :lol:

They just wanted a picture with Laporta because he said negative things about Qatar and because of the Maradona - cup in Saudi Arabia. After the picture they would've said: "Thanks. Now pay the release clause if you want our coach."

Club showed enough respect by sending the two highest guys in sporting's pecking order. Laporta had an important appointment with CEO Reverter and went to the funeral of Tusquets' mother. Club showed enough respect by sending Yuste and Alemany. Activating the release clause was a thing between Xavi and Al Sadd, not Barcelona. The club pays it, but the legal thing of ending the contract was never in Barcelona's hands.

JamDav1982

Qatar basically had Barca over a barrel.

Laporta goes and exposes himself as a hypocrite for past comments on Qatar or Barca pay the release clause.

Guess which one Laporta chose...

jamrock

yep it would definitely save us 5m euros, which is about the equivalent to 500,000,000 euros it seems, some people just don't understand, you can't help them, you just disengage & go about your business.

It takes some mental gymnastics to make out that Qatar "won" when they didn't get the 1 thing they demanded, which is for laporta to fly to qatar.

JamDav1982

Nope.

Qatar wanted Laporta to expose himself directly as a hypocrite by going to Qatar or the money.

Win/Win for them and an see which one Barca chose.

For Barca it was lose/lose and they chose the club paying 5m ahead of Laporta being 'summoned.

Qatar win as they have both exposed him as a hypocrite for refusing to deal with them yet will with Saudi Arabia AND they got the money.

Qatar played him and Barca.

Last edited:

jamrock

Yep Qatar wanted 5m euros.

Qatar, my 4 year old son could do a quick Google search, then 😂 at the thought of Qatar wanting, some here even making it sound like needed, 5m euros.

Hey you know what these men from Qatar really want son, 5m euros.

Home of Barca Fans