Joan Laporta

Andresito

Staff member
We were interested in Felix during summer but nothing happened. Club wanted to swap Griezmann for him but Atleti declined.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporta giving an interview right now. Says he's a huge fan of Joao Felix, has positive reports on Raphinha and that a CB(Christensen) and a Mid(Kessie) have already been signed.

Laporta: "I cannot talk about potential signings and name any players. The sporting management would kill me for it as it just increases players' prices"

5 min later

"Raphinha is a very good player, we have good reports of him and we know his agent Deco".

Windhook

Laporta is doing okay so far, keeping the boat afloat, but would like him to have less media appearances. It's no benefit when he declares interest in certain player.

khaled_a_d

Laporta is doing okay so far, keeping the boat afloat, but would like him to have less media appearances. It's no benefit when he declares interest in certain player.

Raphinha and Felix has Deco and Mendes as there agents.
2 guys who are really close to the current board, 2 guys who would benefit from such media talks.

Wonder if it was pre-agreed with both

Messi983

Laporta: "I cannot talk about potential signings and name any players. The sporting management would kill me for it as it just increases players' prices"

5 min later

"Raphinha is a very good player, we have good reports of him and we know his agent Deco".

:lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Somebody asked about this, can't remember who.

FC Barcelona will play a friendly in Sydney against an Australian League All Stars team
The first ever match on Australian soil for the blaugranes will be held at the Accor Stadium on May 25, after the end of the La Liga season

DonAK

Said back in April last year there would be consequences for Barca getting embarrassed as they did tonight.

Time to walk the talk.

Sorin

Besides that we should see him get rid of the likes of Busquets, Alba etc. We should expect an explanation for what happened in the stands. The reason why the socios are still socios when they do this shit they did tonight.

This should be the first issue he should address tomorrow.

Catta

The common things from all our humiliations in Europe are MAtS, Alba and Busi. If he doesn't get rid of those guys, next season will also be zero titles, and another humiliation most likely.

DonAK

The press are fuming about socis selling away their tickets to away fans too. Now is the moment. We need that German 80-85% model. If you don't attend that many of our games you lose your season ticket and have to go at the back of the line again.

Sorin

The press are fuming about socis selling away their tickets to away fans too. Now is the moment. We need that German 80-85% model. If you don't attend that many of our games you lose your season ticket and have to go at the back of the line again.

Also, reduce the fucking price of the tickets. I paid 70 euros a few years back to sit in the upper ring, in a meaningless game no less. Stadium was half full too, it's completely bonkers.

Of course the atmosphere is a complete borefest.

Home of Barca Fans