Joan Laporta

Temptation

Isn't he the fittest and greatest 34 year old striker in history according to you?

Make up your mind dawg. Gotta twerk for Lewa with consistency...can't let your Barca hate (the one truly consistent thing about you on this forum) overshadow that :lol:

Unlike you and your Messi fan army I know how to be objective. Going after old players mostly doesn't work out and isn't a long term plan in terms of sustainability. Also you guys...oh sorry I meant Barca need to strengthen other positions before these things. And why would I want him to play for fuckin Barca "dawg"?😂😂

I don't twerk blindly like you "Messiboys" do. I tend to stay rational and state facts. Even the fitness stats and methods are actual stuff said by the athletes not figments of my imagination.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fuck you Laporta. Hiring Xavi. Fuck you.

Who should he have hired? I remember you suggested Allegri and let's be honest he's a disaster.

Besides while Xavi is not doing a good job right at this moment this is not the season he'll be judged on. It will be next season with signings. If he still doesn't move on from certain vets or we still keep struggling and play like this you can come out with the pitchforks and a lot of people including possibly me will join you.

It's too soon.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Allegri would test the resolve of even the hardcore result-only fans in the fanbase.

Even if he gets results, the Football will be so bad that even BBZ would be like what hell is this.

Barcilliant

Who should he have hired? I remember you suggested Allegri and let's be honest he's a disaster.

Besides while Xavi is not doing a good job right at this moment this is not the season he'll be judged on. It will be next season with signings. If he still doesn't move on from certain vets or we still keep struggling and play like this you can come out with the pitchforks and a lot of people including possibly me will join you.

It's too soon.

So we will waste another season or two just to see if Xavi is up to the task???!!!!
We will end up looking like United who have been perpetually rebuilding for almost ten years.
The immediate short term goal is getting results and improving our shit defense.
Not to mention Allegri took Juve to two Cl finals and God knows how many league titles.

Messigician

So we will waste another season or two just to see if Xavi is up to the task???!!!!
We will end up looking like United who have been perpetually rebuilding for almost ten years.
The immediate short term goal is getting results and improving our shit defense.
Not to mention Allegri took Juve to two Cl finals and God knows how many league titles.

That's fine

Fanbase deserves it for how they treated Valverde

Porque

There's only so many times we can talk about changing the manager while keeping the same core of players that have failed when the pressure comes year after year.

Just as with Koeman, the team had a brief period of excellence and then when the expectation come to maintain it, they crumbled. Again, and again. And again.

Have to discard the rot, because it is contagious.

For all Xavi inexperience, he needs another season (or two), uninterrupted pre-season and some decent signings. But if he continues to build around the rot (and even add to it with mental tiki taka midgets) then he will be part of the problem and not the solution.

I don't know what else to say, were the only club in world football that clings dearly to old ideals and past it players.

But you can't go from beating and controlling Madrid like that to the way we performed since. One great game and the team thought they were kings again, and dropped everything that was working with intensity and combinations. Incredible.

Last edited:

Messigician

There's only so many times we can talk about changing the manager while keeping the same core of players that have failed when the pressure comes year after year.

Just as with Koeman, the team had a brief period of excellence and then when the expectation come to maintain it, they crumbled. Again, and again. And again.

Have to discard the rot, because it is contagious.

For all Xavi inexperience, he needs another season (or two), uninterrupted pre-season and some decent signings. But if he continues to build around the rot (and even add to it with mental tiki taka midgets) then he will be part of the problem and not the solution.

I don't know what else to say, were the only club in world football that clings dearly to old ideals and past it players.

But you can't go from beating and controlling Madrid like that to the way we performed since. One great game and the team thought they were kings again, and dropped everything that was working with intensity and combinations. Incredible.

Madrid with no Benzema or striker

Yawn

MTL_Barca

Team just got old and all attempts to compensate failed miserably.

Coaches we had in the meantime just ran the veterans into the ground (understandably so, not their job to do long-term squad planning) and now we're here with some leftover old guys, a big gaping hole when it comes to mid 20s quality players, kids and no money.

It is what it is :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans