Joan Laporta

Horatio

You're welcome
I expressed my trust in him before. Said it would get ugly along the way. But I am sticking to my guns and will accept my L accordingly when payday is due.

Barcilliant

Nowadays he appears to be going through the motions. It's almost like we are a slow motion train wreck and Laporta is on the sidelines shrugging his shoulders.
Tuchel and Emery over this clown anyday. I just hope he doesn't hire Lucho. I like Lucho and he would be an improvement over Xavi but we would end up being a slightly improved version of the national side which isn't saying much.

soul24rage

Laporta: "At the moment, in order to be able to sign with the 1:1 rule, we would have to obtain an income of ?26m. This is the amount that has been attributed to us as losses after the elimination from the Champions League."

Laporta: "If we reach the final of the Europa League, for example, we would get ?21m. If we add the friendlies, for example, we would already have it."

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1610992845888053250

At the moment, I don't see us reaching the EL final :lol: hopefully, Laporta has a back up plan.

JamDav1982

Laporta: "At the moment, in order to be able to sign with the 1:1 rule, we would have to obtain an income of ?26m. This is the amount that has been attributed to us as losses after the elimination from the Champions League."

Laporta: "If we reach the final of the Europa League, for example, we would get ?21m. If we add the friendlies, for example, we would already have it."

At the moment, I don't see us reaching the EL final :lol: hopefully, Laporta has a back up plan.

The SuperCopa is worth a decent bit of cash also towards that.

FinBarcelonafan

EL final lmao. I'd be surprised if they bear ManU.

JamDav1982

Doesnt quite add up and not sure what these friendlies are that could not be made had Barca got to QF of CL anyway.. so that is not additional income.

Guessing he means lucrative friendlies at end of season such as that Australia trip last season but not sure how feesible that is if players have had long European campaign and gone close to league title.

JamDav1982

Laporta is correct and what the strict rules also do is act as a deterrent to outside investment.

Soon near enough every EPL and big English team will have their wealthy owners and anyone looking to invest may have to look to La Liga etc.

Would be text book Tebas to fuck that up and investment starts in France or somewhere at a huge rate and La Liga miles behind yet another league.

FinBarcelonafan

Laporta is correct and what the strict rules also do is act as a deterrent to outside investment.

Soon near enough every EPL and big English team will have their wealthy owners and anyone looking to invest may have to look to La Liga etc.

Would be text book Tebas to fuck that up and investment starts in France or somewhere at a huge rate and La Liga miles behind yet another league.

So true. It wouldn't shock me if he ***** this all up

BarcaOG

Banned
imagine pulling the '4 levers' and imperiling the club's future for the europa league and getting humiliated by intercity :clown:

Home of Barca Fans