Joan Laporta

soul24rage

Sometimes I am sick of the shit show. No money, cap whatever the excuse. It makes us look like an amateur club or how it's run. Be ******** professionals for once.

Get the finances in order!!

In the end, as a fan it's frustrating.. we pay for tickets 70-250e a ticket and we can't even sign players. Its a joke. Annoys the **** our of me sometimes. Fans deserve better.

Rant off.

In the end, Barcelona is the most interesting club in the world and one of the best cities but we need to get our **** together.
Bartomeu ruined this club that it'll be a while for the club to be financially stable.

Very frustrating, but hopefully the situation becomes stable very soon.

FinBarcelonafan

100 percent.

We don't have any pull anymore. Financial woes plus consistent European chokes have left us impotent.
Actually disagree. We have tons of pull. Same with mens and female team. Barcelona and Madrid are seen as the highest level you can achieve BUT if we can't sign these players, then.. what can we do? Not much. The reputation is still there but for how many years?

BJJ

Actually disagree. We have tons of pull. Same with mens and female team. Barcelona and Madrid are seen as the highest level you can achieve BUT if we can't sign these players, then.. what can we do? Not much. The reputation is still there but for how many years?
Haaland, Vinicius, Rodrygo,Guler and a bunch of other players we were linked to but never came.
Are you excited about signing Inigo,Romeu and Roque???

FinBarcelonafan

Haaland, Vinicius, Rodrygo,Guler and a bunch of other players we were linked to but never came.
Are you excited about signing Inigo,Romeu and Roque???

Last summer we signed pretty much everyone who we wanted, when we had money.

Its all about money. We still need to offer similar as our competition.

By similar I mean a bit less than competition.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Sometimes I am sick of the shit show. No money, cap whatever the excuse. It makes us look like an amateur club or how it's run. Be ******** professionals for once.

Get the finances in order!!

In the end, as a fan it's frustrating.. we pay for tickets 70-250e a ticket and we can't even sign players. Its a joke. Annoys the **** our of me sometimes. Fans deserve better.

Rant off.

In the end, Barcelona is the most interesting club in the world and one of the best cities but we need to get our **** together.
Are you implying we need more stars?

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Last summer we signed pretty much everyone who we wanted, when we had money.

Its all about money. We still need to offer similar as our competition.

By similar I mean a bit less than competition.
Vini and Rodrigo both wanted Barca but Barca's financial problems didn't close the deal. Haaland is only at City because of his dad. Guler I couldn't care two shakes of a tail about.

Barcelona is by far the number 1 club when it comes to pull. Madrid are not even close. Youngsters have been brought up on two iconic teams, Peps Barca and Madrid's 3 peat. Peps Barca blows that Madrid team out of the water and Messi blows Ronaldo out of the water.

Madrid lacks the aura, flair and extravagance that Barca has to attract players. They have had a restricted 60,000 capacity for the last two years and still only sell out against Barca and Atletico.

More proof? Well the footballing nation that most symbolises flair and extravagance in football, Brazil, has their most popular foreign football team, by a mile, as Barca.

Infact the 3rd best selling football shirt in Brazil is Barca's shirt. Yes, only 2 domestic clubs sell more shirts than Barca in Brazil.

Nearly all the players rejecting Barca are due to Barca's lack of funds, even in these times, when the team is not all that great.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Club is far from finished, come on. Just because we lost to Madrid on a signing, AGAIN, doesn’t mean we are finished, not at all. I mean, Madrid is Madrid after all, right? Who are we kidding? We are probably the only, or one of very few clubs that actually have a chance competing with Madrid head-on on signings in terms of pull on players. I’d argue not many players will given the other club a serious thought if Madrid is in the race but we stand a chance, normally and typically. Of course many players prefer Madrid, given its history, its competiveness, its overall stable profile and projection (compared to ours which again has a lot of uncertainties at the moment), it is natural.

We all know how we got here and people gripe about how we don’t have money, can’t sign players, can’t compete etc., and how we are “finished”, do yourself and everybody a favor and go out and SPEND MONEY on oficial Barça merchandise, tickets, museum visits (virtual ones too) and whatever that financially benefits the club and DO YOUR PART. If every Barça fan do his or her part and help the club, we will get out of this rut sooner and stand on our feet again sooner. Quit whining “we are finished” and you don’t do anything to help.

Meanwhile, since this is the Laporta thread, once again, Laporta needs to learn his lesson from today and quit yapping about potential signings until we put pen to paper.

Gnidrologist

No, I just want us to be able to sign players without the mess we have to deal with now. Cap, salary problems etc.
/jokefailed
qc25TQy.png

mesiesta

20 years ago we lost Beckham to Madrid.
Plan B was Ronaldinho, hewasn't a bad consolidation prize tbh.
Just get out scouting and choices right and we will be fine

This comment made me realize that I'm following this club for more than 20 years already. Time flies...
I was very pissed when we missed on Beckham by that time and later was super happy when saw how Ronaldinho took us to CL glory.

Porque

Club is far from finished, come on. Just because we lost to Madrid on a signing, AGAIN, doesn’t mean we are finished, not at all. I mean, Madrid is Madrid after all, right? Who are we kidding? We are probably the only, or one of very few clubs that actually have a chance competing with Madrid head-on on signings in terms of pull on players. I’d argue not many players will given the other club a serious thought if Madrid is in the race but we stand a chance, normally and typically. Of course many players prefer Madrid, given its history, its competiveness, its overall stable profile and projection (compared to ours which again has a lot of uncertainties at the moment), it is natural.

We all know how we got here and people gripe about how we don’t have money, can’t sign players, can’t compete etc., and how we are “finished”, do yourself and everybody a favor and go out and SPEND MONEY on oficial Barça merchandise, tickets, museum visits (virtual ones too) and whatever that financially benefits the club and DO YOUR PART. If every Barça fan do his or her part and help the club, we will get out of this rut sooner and stand on our feet again sooner. Quit whining “we are finished” and you don’t do anything to help.

Meanwhile, since this is the Laporta thread, once again, Laporta needs to learn his lesson from today and quit yapping about potential signings until we put pen to paper.

Imagine if we had social media in the days of the Di Stefano signing :lol:

Devils

Can someone explain how this guy was preaching about signing Messi yet even after he failed to do that, the best CDM he can manage to sign is Oreo Romeu?

If the answer is that he is a conman, I already have that in my repository.

Thanks!

Birdy

Club is far from finished, come on. Just because we lost to Madrid on a signing, AGAIN, doesn’t mean we are finished, not at all.

The problem is that it happened AGAIN.
AGAIN, after Vinicius, after Rodrygo, after Endrick, and after Haaland.
Guler and all the above are playing for Madrid or will play for Madrid in the near future

This is too much to take

And on the top of that, you have that fat dumbo Laporta giving press conferences pretending we have it in the bag, while he knew FULL WELL that Madrid and other clubs were in the race and that nothing was done, undermining once again the negotiations.
As he does when he constantly leaks everything in the press (one of the reasons Allemany resigned)

Home of Barca Fans