Joan Laporta

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Good deal for the club.

But it's going to be the downfall of Laporta with socios.
Who cares about Socios. They've been taking the piss for years, culminating in arguably the most humiliating moment in the history of the club against Eintracht.

Most Socios don't give a shit about the club and only renew so as to take advantage of the cheap season tickets on offer, a lot of the times selling their tickets to whoever for the majority of games. Lots of Socios have already said that they can't be bothered to attend games at the Montjuic next season.

They voted Bartomeu in and many couldn't be arsed to turn up to vote him out when the club was on the verge of going bust.

Someone has to stand up to them and who better than the man Juan.

Prodi

Who cares about Socios. They've been taking the piss for years, culminating in arguably the most humiliating moment in the history of the club against Eintracht.

Most Socios don't give a shit about the club and only renew so as to take advantage of the cheap season tickets on offer, a lot of the times selling their tickets to whoever for the majority of games. Lots of Socios have already said that they can't be bothered to attend games at the Montjuic next season.

They voted Bartomeu in and many couldn't be arsed to turn up to vote him out when the club was on the verge of going bust.

Someone has to stand up to them and who better than the man Juan.
Joan is gone if we have a bad season after this sponsor. I live here, i know whats going on behind scenes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah, socis already gave him the greenlight, albeit begrudgingly to sell assets such as TV rights and stakes in Barça Studios and BLM, they won't have a problem with him selling the franchise rights to Qatar (if that's what was sold). I think many people, if not most, think of this in a much less harsh light than those assets we sold.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Joan is gone if we have a bad season after this sponsor. I live here, i know whats going on behind scenes.

In what sense? Do you mean if we don't do well sporting-wise Laporta is gone? I don't think so, people are much more tolerant of sporting failures when it comes to the higher-ups (I don't think Bartomeu was gone because of that). Plus who do we have as alternatives? Font? He is probably not much better than Laporta.

Porque

Whatever Laporta does, the other side is worse.

Remember the motion to try to get Joan out around 08/09 by the Rossellistas. Yeah, look how the Bartomeu crooks ended up doing.

Prodi

In what sense? Do you mean if we don't do well sporting-wise Laporta is gone? I don't think so, people are much more tolerant of sporting failures when it comes to the higher-ups (I don't think Bartomeu was gone because of that). Plus who do we have as alternatives? Font? He is probably not much better than Laporta.
They are preparing a vote of no confidence behind scenes with the majority of TV/Radio media in Catalonia and promoted by Font, Marc Duch, Marc Ciria, and more.

They're waiting for the perfect storm, no Messi, Limak, no new Palau, Qatar and a bad season... and he's gone.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They are preparing a vote of no confidence behind scenes with the majority of TV/Radio media in Catalonia and promoted by Font, Marc Duch, Marc Ciria, and more.

They're waiting for the perfect storm, no Messi, Limak, no new Palau, Qatar and a bad season... and he's gone.

I can think of many other things to pin the blame on Laporta but those that you listed above (their gripes) are so childish.

No Messi? Come on, let go already. Limak? Let's wait and see how the Nou Camp Nou is developing first before passing judgement. No new Palau? We will see if Romeu and Laporta were lying. Qatar? We were already connected to Qatar a long time ago so I don't see what the big deal is.

Yeah, some socis and people in Barcelona need to man up a bit.

BJJ

The sad part is Laporta being the best of a bad bunch. Club 8s run at an amateur level. Nothing professional about it.

Prodi

I can think of many other things to pin the blame on Laporta but those that you listed above (their gripes) are so childish.

No Messi? Come on, let go already. Limak? Let's wait and see how the Nou Camp Nou is developing first before passing judgement. No new Palau? We will see if Romeu and Laporta were lying. Qatar? We were already connected to Qatar a long time ago so I don't see what the big deal is.

Yeah, some socis and people in Barcelona need to man up a bit.
Thats how media works in Catalonia, they were capable of convince people to vote for Bartomeu... we are surrounded by idiots.

anyways

In Rac1, they say that it has nothing to do with Qatar.
It is one of the levers already made on NFTS and the digital metaverse bought by Socios.com. Barça repurchases and sells them again to other investors.
The Qatar thing goes another way that maybe it will be done later.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Thats how media works in Catalonia, they were capable of convince people to vote for Bartomeu... we are surrounded by idiots.

anyways

In Rac1, they say that it has nothing to do with Qatar.
It is one of the levers already made on NFTS and the digital metaverse bought by Socios.com. Barça repurchases and sells them again to other investors.
The Qatar thing goes another way that maybe it will be done later.

They were convinced by the trophies we won under barto

Not the media the fuck

Temptation

Bartomeu was a victim of Messi's insane greed for money. His greed and Barcelona fans' unlimited backing of him meant these guys had to succumb and the entire wage structure got destroyed coz the players all demanded salaries relative to the new standards set.

Still laugh at the naive Messibois thinking he kept Barca alive. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans