Joan Laporta

Messigician

🌱 Barça has set up a stall next to the Spotify Camp Nou where fans can buy pieces of the last grass on which Barça played for the last time before the reconstruction of the stadium. The price ranges from €20 to €420. [Relevo]

Shameless

Porque

I heard that there is a stall next to this stall where the club is trying to sell season tickets for between €10 and €210.

Socios prefer the grass.

Gnidrologist

Grass? They should install the third stall, where the actual grass (as in weed) is being delivered to ease the potential clientele in.
(is marihuana legal in Spain by now?)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
🌱 Barça has set up a stall next to the Spotify Camp Nou where fans can buy pieces of the last grass on which Barça played for the last time before the reconstruction of the stadium. The price ranges from €20 to €420. [Relevo]

Shameless

The club have been doing this for nearly a decade. It's nothing new.
I personally wouldn't buy a tiny bit of grass just for the sake of symbolism, but if people want to spend money on it then fair enough.

Messigician

The club have been doing this for nearly a decade. It's nothing new.
I personally wouldn't buy a tiny bit of grass just for the sake of symbolism, but if people want to spend money on it then fair enough.
So you think 420 euros for grass is appropriate look?

Messi983

In June 2021, there were eleven professionals on the Management Committee (senior executives). In June 2022, in the first year of Joan Laporta's entire mandate, the figure rose to 22. That is, twice as much. In costs, it went from 3.7 million euros to 6.1 million. Brutal.

The same has to be said of the number of employees of the entity. At the end of the 20-21 season there were, added all areas, 1,289. A year later, it rose to 1,392.

All this would not have the slightest importance or be a subject of debate had it not been for the fact that the same board of directors that has doubled the cost and number of its management committee and has signed more than a hundred workers, now says that the workforce of FC Barcelona is oversized. Do you understand now that it does not strain? Tips I sell....

Messigician

A smart executive like Sandro Rosell would body laporta in elections by bringing up shit like that

Wait that's exactly what happened

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In June 2021, there were eleven professionals on the Management Committee (senior executives). In June 2022, in the first year of Joan Laporta's entire mandate, the figure rose to 22. That is, twice as much. In costs, it went from 3.7 million euros to 6.1 million. Brutal.

The same has to be said of the number of employees of the entity. At the end of the 20-21 season there were, added all areas, 1,289. A year later, it rose to 1,392.

All this would not have the slightest importance or be a subject of debate had it not been for the fact that the same board of directors that has doubled the cost and number of its management committee and has signed more than a hundred workers, now says that the workforce of FC Barcelona is oversized. Do you understand now that it does not strain? Tips I sell....

Don't talk bad about saint Joao!

Home of Barca Fans