Joan Laporta

Loki

BREAKING: Barcelona finally receives the €40M Libero money. The agreement will be signed this afternoon, reports SER. #FCB

Maybe that's why Deco flew today to Germany to sign Olmo. With this money, the club should be finally back to the 1:1 rule.

jamrock

BREAKING: Barcelona finally receives the €40M Libero money. The agreement will be signed this afternoon, reports SER. #FCB

Maybe that's why Deco flew today to Germany to sign Olmo. With this money, the club should be finally back to the 1:1 rule.

Good because we don't have a parking lot or random shares to sell.

jamrock

So I guess all the Barca forum members who have inside access to the club's finances were wrong, when they said laporta was lying about having the money to make a signing this summer, 😂 😂, AS PER USUAL I might add.

I wonder what will be the next line of attack, where will the goal post move to now?

Laporta wanting a glamour signing? He was the one that wanted OLMO all along and not xavi?

Maybe that he didn't pay to have the lawn on the south side of the stadium cut?.

Because it's gonna be something, while ignoring all the good that has happened since he's taken over.

companyofcules

You don't need to have acces anywhere, the board said they need money to cover the losses for the stadium.
The club can always borrow money and sell assets to fulfill the delusions of the fan base.
That's why we are technically bankrupt. If the stadium isn't a success is gsme over. It might be game over regardless if we splash money on mediocre players.

TheStig

So I guess all the Barca forum members who have inside access to the club's finances were wrong, when they said laporta was lying about having the money to make a signing this summer, 😂 😂, AS PER USUAL I might add.

I wonder what will be the next line of attack, where will the goal post move to now?

Laporta wanting a glamour signing? He was the one that wanted OLMO all along and not xavi?

Maybe that he didn't pay to have the lawn on the south side of the stadium cut?.

Because it's gonna be something, while ignoring all the good that has happened since he's taken over.
Olmo is registered? Barca Studios and Nike deal done?

jamrock

Olmo is registered? Barca Studios and Nike deal done?
Have we failed to register a single signing we've signed these past few years?

Yea let's spend 60m on a player, but can't register him.

Deals between two billion dollar + organizations don't go at the pace of posting on a football forum,sorry about that, the nike deal will get done in the medium term, like it's been reported a while now

TheStig

Have we failed to register a single signing we've signed these past few years?

Just the biggest player in football's history.

Actually two times we lost the GOAT because this issue, he was just smart enough to end it before it came to that.

TheStig

We would have if he thought that we'll be able to register him. Also 2 years earlier he left because we weren't able to register him.

#NEVERFORGET

jamrock

Joan Laporta: “As of Today, FC Barcelona can financially face the signing of Nico Williams! I like him a lot.”
Joan Laporta: "We will soon return to normal Fair Play."
If FC Barcelona are able to achieve the financial muscle in the coming weeks, they will go ALL OUT to sign Nico Williams. He is the most liked winger at the club.
@tjuanmarti

I believe it when I see it. Too often Laporta promised some deals which didn't go through in the end.

Guess he's truth telling laporta.

Not taking a shot at you btw, just saying.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Hermano, I thank you for what you did in your first campaign, but the cold hard facts are this time around you have not bought ONE player, not fucking ONE, that you can now sell for a profit. Olmo will be the next. He will NEVER be worth more than what you have just paid for him.

You have been totally saved from a royal humiliation by the greatness of La Masia. A team without Yamal , Gavi, Araujo, Cubarsi, Balde, Fermin is in Europa Conference League.

Now we want Casado, Bernal and Valle to be the next ones to carry our ass.

We are still waiting for a DM, annnnnnnnd a right back aaaaaaaand a winger with pace. We have been waiting your whole term

It's over. I will always support you over Font, but if Pique is ready, it's time to say adiós.

companyofcules

We can loan money, but loaned money doesn't count as income and doesn't enter the FFP. So it is irrelevant in such argument.
Well is not income.
There was a pressure to loan for Nico. For Nico you need cash, not talks. So regardless of FFP first you need the money to buy him and I don't think we have 80 cash to pay the salary, agent, club etc.

Home of Barca Fans