Joan Laporta

Birdy

03f2259496a411ee9cfbe6d39d9a42a4:upscaled
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
His 2003 credit has officially run out

OUT OF MY CLUB NOW!

FCBfan22

Terrible summer planning dawg.
And started doing business in the summer market with a 14 day delay.

I just cynically laughed when Carlo Ancelotti announced that RM is out of the market for the summer, while we made exactly 0 moves and were still posting things with both Joaos on them.

Devils

^Little over a month ago.

Hard to believe that people still support this walking ball of cholesterol.

The amount of things he's lied about publicly in the media i.e. Messi, Xavi, Transfers, Barca's financial situation...it's crazy to think that this fool still has supporters at this club.

khaled_a_d

^Little over a month ago.

Hard to believe that people still support this walking ball of cholesterol.

The amount of things he's lied about publicly in the media i.e. Messi, Xavi, Transfers, Barca's financial situation...it's crazy to think that this fool still has supporters at this club.

We have signed Olmo for same money, so yes he was correct.
For all the things he said, people are hating him for saying the one truth he said.

Devils

We have signed Olmo for same money, so yes he was correct.
For all the things he said, people are hating him for saying the one truth he said.

It literally says in the articles:

"Shortly we will be able to announce some good news with regard to the financial [issues] and we will be back within LaLiga's Fair Play limits. And that will allow further good news in terms of [signings]."

Nothing about what he said is true lol. We can't sign Nico and while we did sign Olmo, we can't actually register him without getting rid of Gundogan, who was arguably our best player last season.

Joan

Considering how great our scouting department is, lucky to have a clueless sporting director.

With a guy who gets things done we'd already be bankrupt.

At this point the only way Barca has to become a serious club is for it to be bought over by saudis. Then there will be professional management for the first time in this clubs life

TheStig

I love the concept of socio club but in reality it doesn't work as we see. Every president in the last decades was a horrible criminal. Laporta's first stint was the only real exeption but he ruined it with his second.

JamDav1982

Nike are not daft.. they know the mess Laporta has made of the finances since took over and how much they need money now.

Same as with the players signing and selling Barca are desperate as they have made a mess of the FFP and freedom they have within it.

They will play on that to drive as low a deal as they can.. months after Laporta tried is usual.. 'see you in court' line that fails so often.

Windhook

Maybe Laporta should reach out to Adidas, who also signed with Man Utd a similar 120m deal for 10 years. A club that has fallen from grace long before Barca.

That will put the elephant shit back in Nike's garden, risking to lose another major football brand to Adidas or Puma.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe Laporta should reach out to Adidas, who also signed with Man Utd a similar 120m deal for 10 years. A club that has fallen from grace long before Barca.

That will put the elephant shit back in Nike's garden, risking to lose another major football brand to Adidas or Puma.

Nike went to court against us when we tried to negotiate with other companies as well as break our contract with them.......and we unsurprisingly lost.

The court order specifically states that Barcelona is not entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the contract and must preserve and fulfill the advertising sponsorship agreement. The court also prohibits Barcelona from ceasing the execution of its obligations and entering into agreements with third parties that are incompatible with the current contract.

Was barely covered by Mundo Deportivo and Sport.......I wonder why :laporta:

Probably the dumbest thing done under this board so far.

Home of Barca Fans